Administrative Staff College of India, [ASCI] Hyderabad was founded in 1956. The college is the first of its kind. It is an autonomous college and was set up with the joint efforts of the industry and government of India. In a year, the college conducts over 200 Management Development Programmes [MDPs]. More than 4,500 participants benefit from these programmes. About 250 International participants from over 100 organizations in 35 countries benefit from these programmes.
The college also has international programmes in partnership with top institutions abroad in Asia [Malaysia, China, Singapore, Vietnam and Indonesia], Europe [Germany, Slovenia, Italy, France and Switzerland], and the United States. The college is a research destination for 100 national and international organisations. ASCI is knowledge partners with the Asian Development Bank, World Bank, United Nations Development Programme, United Nations Children's Fund and many more.
- All India Council for Technical Education [AICTE]
- Training Programmes
- Management Studies
- Research Studies
- Post Graduate Diploma in Hospital Management
ASCI Knowledge Centres:
- Centre for Energy, Environment, Urban Governance & Infrastructure Development
- Centre for Innovation & Technology
- Centre for Economics and Finance
- Centre for Human Resources Development
- Centre for Management Studies
- Centre for Healthcare Management
- Centre for Poverty Studies & Rural Development
- Centre for Public Policy, Governance & Performance
- Centre for Management of Land Acquisition, Resettlement and Rehabilitation
- Centre for Innovation in Public Systems
- Address:Bellavista, Raj Bhavan Road Khairatabad Hyderabad – 500082
- Phone Number:+91-40-66533000
- Fax Number:+91-40-23312954 / 66534356
- Email-ID:[email protected]
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
To pursue MBA at ASCI students must satisfy following eligibility criteria.
The minimum qualification to apply for admission to the MBA Program is a Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3 years of education) in any discipline which is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, or any degree equivalent to the Bachelor's Degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the Secondary / Higher Secondary / Pre-degree Examinations (or equivalent) conducted by a Board / University.
Those appearing for the final year of the Bachelor's degree examinations may also apply subject to completing their examinations or viva-voce, if any, before June 30. Such candidates will however have to fulfil the above eligibility requirements in respect of minimum academic qualifications for admission and furnish evidence to that effect latest by October 31. At the time of interview and/or admissions, they will be required to produce a letter from their College Principal / Head of Institution stating the exam dates.
Candidates with appropriate industry experience will be given preference for admissions. Their work experience will be given due weightage in terms of the organization, position held and duration.
Selected candidates will be called to attend Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. Multiple Group Discussion & Personal Interview lists will be released in phases, both before and after the Application Deadline. The intimation for interview & group discussion is done through registered post and e-mail. In the case of some programs, Group Discussion may not be conducted, in favor of a rigorous interview process.
The selection criteria for calling candidates for admissions is based on multiple factors as follows:
- Past academic performance
- Quality & content of the answers in the application form
- Work experience, if any , in terms of job content & organization
- Group Discussion & Interview performance (applicable for final admissions only)
- Extra curricular activities, other interests & accomplishments
- Competitive Test score (CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT)
A combination of all the above factors are used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be offered final admission. Test scores are NOT the only criteria for selection.
A high test score does not guarantee a call for Group Discussion/Interview. The selection criteria are based on multiple factors as mentioned above.