Muffakham Jah College of Engineering & Technology was founded in the year 1980 and is situated in Hyderabad. The College is recognized by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and is affiliated to the Osmania University.
The Campus contains well stocked library, advanced laboratories & computing facilities, digital learning enabled classrooms and well equipped sports amenities.
The Institution has been ranked 62th out of 100 colleges in India, by the Outlook Magazine and at the 56th position by the Week Magazine.
The College offers 8 specializations for the B.E course which are –
There are 5 branches in the M.E program namely-
- Structural Engineering
- Digital Systems
- Power Electronics
Admissions for all the above mentioned courses are made using the score of EAMCET, conducted by the Telangana government.
Application and Admission Procedure
Established in the year 1980 by Sultan-ul-Uloom Education Society, Muffakham Jah College of Engineering and Technology is a college affiliated to Osmania University and recognised by All India Council of Technical Education. The college offers various courses at under graduate and post graduate level.
Admission into B.E courses is made either through EAMCET or ECET. The candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognised board with a minimum 50% aggregate. The final admission however is made on the basis of the rank secured by the student in Engineering and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) or Engineering Common Entrance Test (ECET), conducted by Government of Telangana.
Admission into post graduate courses will be made on the basis of the ranks secured by the candidates in PGCET. The candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree in engineering from a recognised university.
30% of the seats will be allotted under Management Quota as per the guidelines issued by the Government of Telangana.
Hostel and Facilities
Established in the year 1980, the college is situated at Banjara Hills which is one of the most prime locations in Hyderabad. The campus being surrounded by lush greenery provides no hostel facilities to its students. Though, there are various other hostel/PG’s around the campus that cater to the needs of the students.
- Almost all the hostels are at a walking distance from the college campus
- The rooms are very comfortable and well furnished
- The food provided is tasty, healthy and also provided at genuine prices
- There are AC as well as Non AC rooms available as per the choice of the students
- The infrastructural facilities are also good
- There are about 6 students clubs at the college for the development of students
- Organises different fests and events annually
- A scholarship of Rs. 35,000 is available to the meritorious students
- The campus has separate blocks for all the departments.
- There are 2 canteens for veg and non veg
- A separate block for workshops is also available
- Library and well equipped labs available