Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Technology is a public-private relationship college located in Roihini Sector-22, New Delhi. It was established in 1999 and is affiliated to the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
The campus is an urban one covering an area of 40.50 acres. The institute is enshrined with the motto “work gets accomplished by effort, industry, not merely by wishing”.
The college maintains separate hostels for boys and girls. The boys’ hostel has a capacity of accommodating over 250 students. Each hostel has its own mess system. The hostels are equipped with all necessary facilities.
The library has rich resources to study with thousands of books, journals and video lectures.
The institute has sports like Table Tennis, Carom board, hockey, football and cricket. Apart from these, there are separate Squash, Lawn tennis and Basket Ball Courts as well.
Amphitheatres, auditorium, mini-auditorium are also located inside the campus that act as a platform for the students to showcase their talents in Music, Dance or any other performing art.
A Union Bank of India branch is located inside the campus along with ATMs of OBC and Bank of Baroda banks.
Application and Admission Procedure
Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Technology (MAIT), New Delhi
How to submit the application form?
As the college is affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, so applicants have to fill the form of the university and not of the college. You can fill the form online by following the instruction given below:
The first step is to visit the official site of IP University and do the registration.
The second step is to fill the personal and academic details in the application form carefully.
The third step is to upload passport size photo, signature and left thumb impression.
The fourth step is to upload all the relevant documents.
The fFifth step is to select the course or courses.
The last step is to submit the application form by submitting the application fees which is Application fee is rupees Rs 1000 only for each course.
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University conducts Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha Common Entrance Test (GGSIPU CET) through which it gives admission to the students. The university also accepts scores of exams such as CET and JEE. After the result of entrance exams, students will be called for counselling by the University.
Hostel and Facilities
- On campus, Hostel facilities are only available for boys and no on-campus girls hostel is available so far
- The hostel has over 40 single seater rooms, 65 double seater rooms and 7 four-seater rooms
- Common room, gymnasium and sports facilities are also available for hostel residents
- There are a total of four blocks which have a total capacity of 186 students
- Internet connection is provided in each room on regular basis.
- Girls hostel is at about 2 km from the main campus and is situated off the main area
- Hygienic mess facilities available along with wide dining space.
Other Campus facilities
- Facilities for both indoor as well as outdoor games like Table Tennis, Carom, Lawn tennis, Cricket, Basketball etc. Is available on campus with dedicated infrastructure
- First Aid Medical Facilities with a full time and well-qualified doctor available within the campus during daytime. A special discount is also given to students to get treatment at Maharaja Agrasen Hospital, Punjabi Bagh
- Two popular and hygienic canteens and cafeteria
- Majestic central library with an enormous stock of books.
- MRIDANG – the annual cultural event is held regularly in college premises.
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
1) 3 year Law Degree Course - A candidate who has graduated in any discipline from a recognized University can appear for L.L.B. course
2) Integrated Degree Program - Candidate must have passed 10+2 Higher Secondary Exam or an exam cosidered to be equivalnt to 10+2 Higher Secondary Exam can enrol for integrated degree program (LLB and a first degree in any other subject).
Candidates who have obtained 10+2 Higher secondary exam certificate or a graduate degree after taking up other courses through distance mode are also considered eligible for integrated degree course. But those candidates who have obtained 10+2 Higher secondary exam certificate or a graduate degree through distance mode or from open universities without any basic qualification are not eligible for admission into law courses.
Minimum marks for admission into law courses -
1) 40% for SC/ST candidates
2) 45% for other candidates