Manav Bharti University was founded in the year 2009, by the Manava Bharti Charitable Trust, and has been registered under the Himachal Pradesh Private University Act and the UGC act. The Institution offers Undergraduate, postgraduate and Diploma courses across the stream – IT, Engineering, Humanities, Ayurveda, Paramedical Sciences, Law, Fashion Technology, Management, Yoga and Naturopathy.
The Engineering courses requires the students to have taken up AIEEE/JEE or other such entrance tests, while the MBA program selects candidates based on their CAT/MAT/XAT scores. Apart from this, aspirants can apply for any of the courses offered by the University by writing the Manav Bharati Entrance Test.
The College has signed up around 15 international tie ups with foreign universities and 15 national level associations. The NAAC has accredited the university with a ‘B’ grade.
The University is located in Solan, a district in Himachal Pradesh and has set up a lush green, serene, and wi-fi enabled campus.
Application and Admission Procedure
University offer various courses and on the basis of different exams respective courses are provided. The admission criteria are as follows-
- The admission to B.Tech course is made through JEE Main exam. The student can also appear in the University entrance exam.
- The admission to management courses is made through National or State level entrance test like CAT, MAT. If a student has skipped the National or State level test, then he/she can also appear in the University entrance test.
- The admission to computer application programs is based on the scores of MBU Entrance Test.
- The admission to Pharmacy courses is through either GATE exam or University entrance exam.
- For law courses, the candidate has to appear in the University entrance test.
- For admission in Humanity courses, the candidate has to appear in MBU Entrance Test.
HOW TO APPLY
- Select the disciple and faculty you wish to apply to.
- Candidate can visit the university or can download the application form online from the official website.
- Offline mode – Application fee of INR 780 can be paid by cash or DD in favour of ‘Registrar Manav university’ payable at ‘Solan’ with required documents.
- Online mode – Application fee of INR 780 can be paid online with all required documents submitted online.
- DMCs/ Certificate of last qualifying exam.
- Matriculation or equivalent certificate.
- Certificate if belong to SC/ST/OBC/Physically handicapped.
- Migration certificate
- 6 coloured passport size photograph.
- Candidate has to submit a self declaratory affidavit for anti ragging, genuineness, non employment and pursuing of single degree.
- Character certificate.
Hostel and Facilities
The campus of Manav Bharti University is located in Laddo region of Solan district in the state of Himachal Pradesh. The campus has serene environment with mountain scenery on the backdrop.
It provides state of the art classrooms, workshops, well stocked central library, departmental library and computer labs. WiFi facility is available on campus throughout the day. Other facilities include an auditorium, cafeteria, gymnasium, transport facility, sports arena and a dispensary.
Separate hostels are available for boys and girls. Each room is available on sharing basis and well equipped with a bed, table, chair, and cupboard. Hostels are provided uninterrupted power supply.
Mess and kitchen are hygienic and recreational room is also present for indoor and outdoor games. A television room is also present in the hostels. Other facilities include RO purifiers, solar power heaters and a mini infirmary with specialized staff.
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
1) 3 year Law Degree Course - A candidate who has graduated in any discipline from a recognized University can appear for L.L.B. course
2) Integrated Degree Program - Candidate must have passed 10+2 Higher Secondary Exam or an exam cosidered to be equivalnt to 10+2 Higher Secondary Exam can enrol for integrated degree program (LLB and a first degree in any other subject).
Candidates who have obtained 10+2 Higher secondary exam certificate or a graduate degree after taking up other courses through distance mode are also considered eligible for integrated degree course. But those candidates who have obtained 10+2 Higher secondary exam certificate or a graduate degree through distance mode or from open universities without any basic qualification are not eligible for admission into law courses.
Minimum marks for admission into law courses -
1) 40% for SC/ST candidates
2) 45% for other candidates