Jamia Millia Islamia University, New Delhi was establishedin the year 1920. It is one of the top universities in India. It provides quality education in different undergraduate, postgraduate, diploma and doctorate programmes. The University has a pool of highly qualified faculty who adopt different approaches to make learning better. Apart from academic excellence, the university also focuses on the overall development of the students.
Approvals and Accreditations:
- University Grant Commission [UGC]
- National Assessment and Accreditation Council [NAAC]-A grade
Memorandum of Understanding [MoU]:
- Children's Emergency Relief International [CERI]
- Pawan Hans Limited, Noida
- Al-Mustafa International University, Qom, Iran
- Indian Army
- Ms. Sultana N. Nahar
- York University Toronto, Canada
- India Tourism Development Corporation [ITDS], New Delhi
- Indian Coast Guard, New Delhi
- Address:Maulana Mohammad Ali Jauhar Marg, Jamia Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi 110025
- Phone Number:01126981717
|Maximum salary offered||1530000|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered||370000|
1) 3 year Law Degree Course - A candidate who has graduated in any discipline from a recognized University can appear for L.L.B. course
2) Integrated Degree Program - Candidate must have passed 10+2 Higher Secondary Exam or an exam cosidered to be equivalnt to 10+2 Higher Secondary Exam can enrol for integrated degree program (LLB and a first degree in any other subject).
Candidates who have obtained 10+2 Higher secondary exam certificate or a graduate degree after taking up other courses through distance mode are also considered eligible for integrated degree course. But those candidates who have obtained 10+2 Higher secondary exam certificate or a graduate degree through distance mode or from open universities without any basic qualification are not eligible for admission into law courses.
Minimum marks for admission into law courses -
1) 40% for SC/ST candidates
2) 45% for other candidates