RCET,Bhilai has been established in 1999under the aegis of Santosh Rungta Group of Institutions.It is one of the premier institutes of Central India. The college has world-class infrastructure along with a good teaching faculty. The college is known as R1 campus which is the epicentre of differentcourses in the field of Engineering, Management and Computer Applications.The institution is creating a mark in the sphereof professional education. It is one of the oldest and the only unaided college in the State to have the prestigious TEQIP [Technical Education Quality Improvement Program] Phase II grant. RCET has various international tie-ups which help the students to learn globally.The institution has a blendofthe students from various countries. The faculty members participate with the students and undertake certifications with the industrial trends by certified trainers of Oracle, Microsoft and Cisco. The Rungta Group encourages aspiring researchers to achieve new breakthroughs by the Rungta Research and Development Foundation [RRDF].
Accreditations and Affiliations:
- All India Council for Technical Education [AICTE]
- Department of Technical Education, Raipur
- International Accrediting Authority
- Chattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University, Bhilai
- The college has ranked 34th in India by Outlook for Engineering.
- It has ranked76th byNIRF, Ministry of Human Resources in 2017.
- It has ranked 16th in India by Dataquest for Engineering.
- Graded AAA in India by Careers360 for Engineering.
- RCETranked 33rd in India by CSR for Engineering.
- It has ranked 5 Star in India by 'The Pioneer' for Engineering.
- It has ranked 98th in India by Education World for Engineering
- It has been ranked 6th in Central India by Silicon India for Engineering.
- The college has ranked 14th in India by Go-Getter for Engineering.
- It has rankedamong Top 50 Engineering Colleges in India by Career Links.
- Ranked A+++ in India by Education Post for Engineering.
- It has ranked 76th in India by Outlook for MBA.
- The college has ranked 1st in Chhattisgarh State by Outlook for MBA.
- It has ranked 1st in Chhattisgarh State by CSR-GHRDC for MBA.
- RCET has ranked 1st in Chhattisgarh State by Silicon India for MBA.
- It has been ranking 30th in India by Silicon India for MBA.
- It has ranked 152nd in Indian by Business Today for MBA.
- RCET has been awarded Best Technical Institute Central India by ASSOCHAM.
- Ubis University
- AL Zaiem AL Azhari University, Sudan
- Federal University of Technology
- University of Pardubice
- EC Council, USA
- Tata Institute of Social Sciences
- Institute of Company Secretaries of India
- Address:Rungta Educational Campus, Kohka-Kurud Road, Via Jamul Cement Works, Bhilai, Chhattisgarh - 490024
- Phone Number:9200055514
- Email ID:email@example.com
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
To pursue MBA at RUNGTA students must satisfy following eligibility criteria.
The minimum qualification to apply for admission to the MBA Program is a Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3 years of education) in any discipline which is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, or any degree equivalent to the Bachelor's Degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the Secondary / Higher Secondary / Pre-degree Examinations (or equivalent) conducted by a Board / University.
Those appearing for the final year of the Bachelor's degree examinations may also apply subject to completing their examinations or viva-voce, if any, before June 30. Such candidates will however have to fulfil the above eligibility requirements in respect of minimum academic qualifications for admission and furnish evidence to that effect latest by October 31. At the time of interview and/or admissions, they will be required to produce a letter from their College Principal / Head of Institution stating the exam dates.
Candidates with appropriate industry experience will be given preference for admissions. Their work experience will be given due weightage in terms of the organization, position held and duration.
Selected candidates will be called to attend Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. Multiple Group Discussion & Personal Interview lists will be released in phases, both before and after the Application Deadline. The intimation for interview & group discussion is done through registered post and e-mail. In the case of some programs, Group Discussion may not be conducted, in favor of a rigorous interview process.
The selection criteria for calling candidates for admissions is based on multiple factors as follows:
- Past academic performance
- Quality & content of the answers in the application form
- Work experience, if any , in terms of job content & organization
- Group Discussion & Interview performance (applicable for final admissions only)
- Extra curricular activities, other interests & accomplishments
- Competitive Test score (CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT)
A combination of all the above factors are used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be offered final admission. Test scores are NOT the only criteria for selection.
A high test score does not guarantee a call for Group Discussion/Interview. The selection criteria are based on multiple factors as mentioned above.