AboutSVS School of Dental Sciences:
SVS School of Dental Sciences was established in the year 2003 to provide dental care and produce professionals in dentistry. The Institute is achieving its objective of becoming a leading university in India by providing educational, clinical and therapeutic services in a synergistic environment. The institute teaches the students that modern health care requires caring and competent primary care providers who place patients’ welfare above all other considerations. The institute has the vision to emerge as a leader in the dental sciences education and development of medical professionals who would provide compassionate dental care of the highest quality and thus serve the communities in a noble manner.
- Faculty: The well-trained faculty of this institute has achieved national recognition through their contributions in education and training at the College. Every student here gets to access diverse learning opportunities in a professional environment.
- Curriculum and Methodology: The Institute has developed a curriculum that is based on a broad set of educational objectives, designed to prepare medical professionals. The teaching methodology here is holistic emphasising not only on imparting traditional knowledge, but also the values a physician needs to practice medicine in an ethical and compassionate way.
- Facilities: The college provides well-equipped laboratories for all the departments. The college has a library stocked with all kinds of the research paper, publications, and books in all the fields of dentistry. The college provides hostel facilities with other recreational facilities.
Facts & Figures:-
|Establishment Year|| |
NTR Health University
Dental Council of India
Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) course 100 seats,
Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) course 16 seats
12686 Books, 199 Journals, 600 e-journals
- Phone: 08542-231 1212, 227 952, 227 953, 227954.
- Email: [email protected]
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
To pursue MDS at Sri Venkata Sai Institute Of Dental Sciences students must satisfy one of the following eligibility criteria-
1) Candidate has completed a 3 year course in BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) from a recognized university.
2) Candidate who has completed a 2 year PG diploma approved by Dental Council of India are eligible to pursue a MDS course in the same discipline.
Please note that in a non-governmental institutes, 50% of the seats will be filled by management of the institute. Academic merit should be considered while granting admission under management quota. Rest 50% seats will be filled by competent authority based on the academic merit of the candidate.
Academic merit of a candidate will be determined based on the performance in competitive exam conducted by the state governemnt or competent authority or centralized competitive exam conducted at the national level.
Candidate must score at least 50% marks in the competitive exam. For SC/ST/OBC candidates the minimum percentage required is 40%.
Performance in first, second and third year of BDS exam can be considered to determine the academic eligibility of the candidate.