K. K. C. College Of Law, Puttur Chittoor
|Popularity Rank (based on average rank of admitted students):||121|
KKC College of Law (KCOL), established by Kakumani Educational Society in the academic year 2009-2010, is Approved by Bar Council of India (BCI), New Delhi and Affiliated to S.V.University, Tirupati. Located in the outskirts of Puttur abutting Tirupati-Chennai Highway KCOL offers graduation in Law in both 3 year and 5 year courses. A premier centre for legal education and practice, KKC College of Law provides qualitative legal education and prepares students for success in Law practice, Business, Public service & teaching. Through its committed and qualified faculty, meritorious students, KKC College of Law is able to contribute solutions to some of the most complex Legal, Social, Economic and Political challenges. There are sufficient number of class rooms and Well-equipped Digital library and a reading room containing Indian and Foreign publications. KCOL subscribes to law and other journals, both Indian and Foreign. The College possesses adequate number of faculty members who are specialized in different branches of law.
KKC College of law’s vision is to be a No.1 College that nurtures talent and catalytically transforms the lives of millions through excellence in teaching, research, service and community development. To uphold a commitment to shaping lives through scholarly teaching and learning, and that which contributes to an equitable and holistic transformation of society at large.
The mission of the KKC College of law is to create and sustain a community of lifelong learners in an environment that emphasizes literacy, critical thinking, and humanistic and scientific inquiry. The KKC College of law shall provide a dynamic, challenging and ethical environment for pursuing high quality teaching, research, learning and service across all areas of University, where students, faculty and other key constituents can interact, collaborate and partner with the global community for creation and dissemination of knowledge and transform lives of people through innovation and excellence in higher education.
- Pursue excellence in teaching, learning and scholarship.
- Prepare students for leadership through enlightened learning partnerships with faculty mentors and the community.
- Support faculty and other scholars in pursuing world-class research: clinical, theoretical, empirical, experiential and foster creative endeavor.
- Develop mastery of disciplines and professions and instil confidence among its key constituents in their application for a future of meaningful pursuits and productive work in the service of humanity.
- Channelize faculty and student talent for professionally-related service to the university, the community and society at large.
- Promote and preserve academic freedom, diversity, equality, harmony and justice.
Courses offered :-
- Bachelor of Law (LL.B/B.L)
- Bachelor of Law (L.L.B)
Hostel and Facilities
|Total Number of Boys Hostels||0|
|Hostel Accomodation (Boys)(Number of rooms)|
|Boys Hostel(Number of beds)|
|Boys Hostel(Average Area per Bed)|
|Total Number of Girls Hostels||0|
|Hostel Accomodation (Girls)(Number of rooms)|
|Girls Hostel(Number of beds)|
|Girls Hostel(Average Area per Bed)|
Contact Number and Address
Fee Structure and Scholarships
|Stream||Fees Structure for one year|
3 YEAR & 5 YEAR COURSE Course
|Course Name||3 Year & 5 Year Course|
|Course Level||Under Graduate|
|Mode||Regular, Full Time,|
|Accreditation||- No Accreditation|
To pursue 3 year & 5 year course at students must satisfy following eligibility criteria.
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
1) 3 year Law Degree Course - A candidate who has graduated in any discipline from a recognized University can appear for L.L.B. course
2) Integrated Degree Program - Candidate must have passed 10+2 Higher Secondary Exam or an exam cosidered to be equivalnt to 10+2 Higher Secondary Exam can enrol for integrated degree program (LLB and a first degree in any other subject).
Candidates who have obtained 10+2 Higher secondary exam certificate or a graduate degree after taking up other courses through distance mode are also considered eligible for integrated degree course. But those candidates who have obtained 10+2 Higher secondary exam certificate or a graduate degree through distance mode or from open universities without any basic qualification are not eligible for admission into law courses.
Minimum marks for admission into law courses -
1) 40% for SC/ST candidates
2) 45% for other candidates