Sana Engineering College (SEC), Kodad was established by Sana Educational Society. The College is approved by AICTE, New Delhi and is affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad. The College is existence to imparting an excellence in technical and technological education in the era of globalization and advanced information technology. The college is committed to transmission of knowledge. Its chief mission is to serve the nation as a centre for the advancement, preservation and discrimination of knowledge. It aims at endowing its students with a perfect synthesis of moral and human values, ancient wisdom and modern ideas and techniques.
Why to join Sana Engineering College, Nalgonda, Andhra Pradesh?
- Placement cell: This department of thecollege imparts pre-placement training to the scholars. This training covers all the aspects related with job like resume prepration, personality development, improving the communication skills, preparing for aptitude tests, interviews, group discussions, etc. Industrial visits are an integral part of the job of the placement cell. The department also makes collaborations with renowned companies through out the country to participate in the placement process.
- Recruiting companies: Geometric, Ranbaxy, Wazebs, L&T Solution, Mahindra Styam, Soma, NCC, KEC International Limited, JCB, Nalc, Havell’s, Pepsi, Hero Honda, LG, Torrent Power, R Systems, Era, SAP Labs, Escorts, Reliance Digital, Crompton Greaves, Samsung, JK Tyres, NIIT, HDFC Standard Life, Birla Soft, Aditya Birla Group, Crompton Group, Reliance Industries, Piramal Health Care, etc. are some of the regular visiting companies of the college.
- Department of Computer Science and Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Information Technology
- Department of Pharmacy
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
To pursue MBA at SANAENG students must satisfy following eligibility criteria.
The minimum qualification to apply for admission to the MBA Program is a Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3 years of education) in any discipline which is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, or any degree equivalent to the Bachelor's Degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the Secondary / Higher Secondary / Pre-degree Examinations (or equivalent) conducted by a Board / University.
Those appearing for the final year of the Bachelor's degree examinations may also apply subject to completing their examinations or viva-voce, if any, before June 30. Such candidates will however have to fulfil the above eligibility requirements in respect of minimum academic qualifications for admission and furnish evidence to that effect latest by October 31. At the time of interview and/or admissions, they will be required to produce a letter from their College Principal / Head of Institution stating the exam dates.
Candidates with appropriate industry experience will be given preference for admissions. Their work experience will be given due weightage in terms of the organization, position held and duration.
Selected candidates will be called to attend Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. Multiple Group Discussion & Personal Interview lists will be released in phases, both before and after the Application Deadline. The intimation for interview & group discussion is done through registered post and e-mail. In the case of some programs, Group Discussion may not be conducted, in favor of a rigorous interview process.
The selection criteria for calling candidates for admissions is based on multiple factors as follows:
- Past academic performance
- Quality & content of the answers in the application form
- Work experience, if any , in terms of job content & organization
- Group Discussion & Interview performance (applicable for final admissions only)
- Extra curricular activities, other interests & accomplishments
- Competitive Test score (CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT)
A combination of all the above factors are used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be offered final admission. Test scores are NOT the only criteria for selection.
A high test score does not guarantee a call for Group Discussion/Interview. The selection criteria are based on multiple factors as mentioned above.