History of Gaya college
History of Gaya college,A popular college imparting high end Engineering Education, Gaya College is located in the city of Gaya, Bihar. This college is managed by Bihar Government’s Department of Science and Technology. AICTE has approved and recognized this college. In earlier times, this college was referred to as the Magadh Engineering College.
Various Engineering subjects are taught to the subjects from some of the best faculties of the nation. The admission to this college is possible only after clearing BCECEB or Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board that is conducted in two stages. The college is today among the fastest growing technical education imparting institutions. Undergraduate courses are offered by the college in 4 engineering streams
- The College offers high end infrastructure like hostels for second, third and fourth year college students.
- The hostels are equipped with telephones, televisions, WiFi, indoor games court, and many more facilities. Excellent bus facilities that ply their services from the main city to the college, workshops and laboratories with high end equipments, and a well stocked library are also available.
- The college has highly qualified faculty members on their roll who have immense experience in the field of engineering. They offer excellent education to the students.
- The college offers four Bachelor of Technology and Engineering programmes. These programmes are offered for Civil Engineering, Electric and Electronics Engineering, Computer Science Engineering and Mechanical Engineering.
- The College has a strong Alumni Association that is available for supporting current engineering students.
Application Eligibility criteria
- Candidate must have passed/appeared for the Qualifying Degree Examination and secured the prescribed Minimum Marks in the Subject(s)/course(s)concerned as mentioned in the Brochure. and
- Candidate must have qualified at the common Entrance Test conducted by the University in the Academic year for which admission is sought. For administrative reasons, the University may conduct the entrance test before the publication of the results of the qualifying degree examination concerned. But qualifying at the Entrance Test alone does not confer a right of admission into a course. In addition to being qualified at the common Entrance Test, a candidate will be eligible for admission only if he/she passes the qualifying degree examination before the commencement of counseling for admission and secures the prescribed minimum marks in the subject(s)/course(s) concerned. He/She must submit the necessary documents at the time of counseling.
How to apply
The applicants seekingadmmissioncan follow these simplesteps :
- The applicants seeking admission can apply by filling the online application form available on thewebsite .
- The applicants seeking admission can register themselves to the Under Graduation courses by submitting the registration
- The applicants seeking admission can pay the registration fees through Credit Card or Debit Card or NetBanking..
- The applicants seeking admission are advised to take the printout of filled-in online application form.
- The applicants seeking admission must upload the following documents along with the filled in application form
Address:101/386, Prawanand Path, A P Colony, Gaya, Bihar 823001
Phone:0631 222 2302