Madhira Institute of Technology and Science, [MITS] Nalgonda was established in 2001. It is one of the top colleges of choice for the students of Technology and Management studies. It offers under graduate courses in various specializations and post graduate courses. It also offers computer Application and management courses. The Sprawling 40 acre MITS Campus is located at Madhira Nagar, Chilkur.
- It is approved by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad
- It is approved by AICTE, New Delhi
The vision is to emerge as a premier Institute offering technical Education, Research and Development activities in the thrust areas of science and technology, by imparting state-of the art Pedagogy to students, thereby to become a globally renowned Institution, grooming them as leaders in chosen fields with highest order of moral and character building values.
- OUR MISSION is to transform the aspiring young minds to master minds in the fields of science and technology, thus enable them to achieve Leadership positions with good character and moral values.
- Through active involvement and support of highly qualified, efficient and dedicated team of faculty through optimum utilization of state- of-the art infrastructure.
- Pursuit of excellence, to serve the nation with pride, dignity and honor with sense of social responsibility by all stake holders.
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
To pursue MBA at MITS students must satisfy following eligibility criteria.
The minimum qualification to apply for admission to the MBA Program is a Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3 years of education) in any discipline which is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, or any degree equivalent to the Bachelor's Degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the Secondary / Higher Secondary / Pre-degree Examinations (or equivalent) conducted by a Board / University.
Those appearing for the final year of the Bachelor's degree examinations may also apply subject to completing their examinations or viva-voce, if any, before June 30. Such candidates will however have to fulfil the above eligibility requirements in respect of minimum academic qualifications for admission and furnish evidence to that effect latest by October 31. At the time of interview and/or admissions, they will be required to produce a letter from their College Principal / Head of Institution stating the exam dates.
Candidates with appropriate industry experience will be given preference for admissions. Their work experience will be given due weightage in terms of the organization, position held and duration.
Selected candidates will be called to attend Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. Multiple Group Discussion & Personal Interview lists will be released in phases, both before and after the Application Deadline. The intimation for interview & group discussion is done through registered post and e-mail. In the case of some programs, Group Discussion may not be conducted, in favor of a rigorous interview process.
The selection criteria for calling candidates for admissions is based on multiple factors as follows:
- Past academic performance
- Quality & content of the answers in the application form
- Work experience, if any , in terms of job content & organization
- Group Discussion & Interview performance (applicable for final admissions only)
- Extra curricular activities, other interests & accomplishments
- Competitive Test score (CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT)
A combination of all the above factors are used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be offered final admission. Test scores are NOT the only criteria for selection.
A high test score does not guarantee a call for Group Discussion/Interview. The selection criteria are based on multiple factors as mentioned above.