YMT College of Management
Founded in the year 2006 YMT College of management was established under the name of Yerala Medical Trust and Research Centre. The college offers its students two-year course in MMS approved by AICTE. Located in the city of Mumbai the college is spread in over an area of 65,000 sq. ft. The college over the years focuses on individuals complete development and hence provides them best infrastructure to hone their skills. The skilled faculty of the College makes sure that the students get to access the best resources and hence become best managers and leaders.
How to Apply:
Candidates who wish to appear for this program need to appear for the entrance examination conducted by the Mumbai University or any other examination conducted by state or national government. After the valid score is obtained the candidates can then download the form from the link http://ymtcollegeofmanagement.org/images/admission-form.pdf. After downloading the students need to fill in the form completely and submit the same to the Institute along with following documents:
- 10th and 12th Marksheet
- CET Scorecard
- Passing Certificate
- Degree Certificate
- Allotment Letter
- 4 Attested Photos
The candidate after obtaining the score in the CET organised by the Government of Maharashtra or CAT or CMAT examination would be allotted colleges through CAP rounds. Some of the seats are reserved for management quota seats admission of which is done as per the rules laid down by the Institute. After evaluation of scores obtained the college will finally release a merit list after which the candidate would be required to appear at the college along with all the relevant documents only after which admission would be finalised.
The criteria for cut – off is as released by a college or Mumbai University.
Candidate who wishes to appear for this program needs to possess a graduate degree in any discipline of minimum three years duration. He /she should have scored a minimum of 50 % marks in final examination and should possess a valid score of CET organised by Maharashtra Government or other examinations such as CAT/XAT/CMAT.
- The college has one of the largest libraries in the state of Mumbai. It has over 5,000 titles and subscription to more than 40 journals.
- A well-developed computer centre is also present. The lab is connected to high-speed internet and updated with latest software.
- It has a well-developed auditorium with seating capacity of over 500 students. It is used to conduct sessions and events such as annual day etc.
- The classrooms are fully air-conditioned and equipped with various multimedia technologies.
- Other facilities include sports and recreational centre, gymnasium, medical centre and language labs.
- The list of companies that recruited students from the 2012-14 batch were Cipla, HCL, IndusInd Bank, Air India, ICICI, Bank of India, IDBI, IndiaBulls.
- The campus had a placement rate of 80%. The highest package that was awarded was of Rs. 5.5 Lakhs while the average package of the Institute was Rs. 3.5 Lakhs.
- To know more about the placement of YMT MBA course you can visit this link http://ymtcollegeofmanagement.org/final-placement.php
The college has received the award of “Asia’s 100 best and fastest growing institute” in the year 2015.
The fee structure for the Master of Business Administration are mentioned as under:
- Total Fees: - 1,48,000/- for entire course
- Tuition Fess 139990
- Caution Money Deposit 5000
- Exam fee 2000
- Library card & Identity card. 200
- Gymkhana fee 200
There are a number of activities organised at YMT. Some of them are:
- Fresher’s Party
- Annual Day Celebrations
- Management Fest
- Guest Lectures
- Industrial Visits
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
To pursue MBA at Ymt College Of Management, Navi Mumbai students must satisfy following eligibility criteria.
The minimum qualification to apply for admission to the MBA Program is a Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3 years of education) in any discipline which is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, or any degree equivalent to the Bachelor's Degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the Secondary / Higher Secondary / Pre-degree Examinations (or equivalent) conducted by a Board / University.
Those appearing for the final year of the Bachelor's degree examinations may also apply subject to completing their examinations or viva-voce, if any, before June 30. Such candidates will however have to fulfil the above eligibility requirements in respect of minimum academic qualifications for admission and furnish evidence to that effect latest by October 31. At the time of interview and/or admissions, they will be required to produce a letter from their College Principal / Head of Institution stating the exam dates.
Candidates with appropriate industry experience will be given preference for admissions. Their work experience will be given due weightage in terms of the organization, position held and duration.
Selected candidates will be called to attend Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. Multiple Group Discussion & Personal Interview lists will be released in phases, both before and after the Application Deadline. The intimation for interview & group discussion is done through registered post and e-mail. In the case of some programs, Group Discussion may not be conducted, in favor of a rigorous interview process.
The selection criteria for calling candidates for admissions is based on multiple factors as follows:
- Past academic performance
- Quality & content of the answers in the application form
- Work experience, if any , in terms of job content & organization
- Group Discussion & Interview performance (applicable for final admissions only)
- Extra curricular activities, other interests & accomplishments
- Competitive Test score (CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT)
A combination of all the above factors are used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be offered final admission. Test scores are NOT the only criteria for selection.
A high test score does not guarantee a call for Group Discussion/Interview. The selection criteria are based on multiple factors as mentioned above.