Nawab Shah Alam Khan College of Engineering and Technology was formed in the year 1961 under the patronage of MADRASA-I-AIZZA, which is a registered society under the societies registration act. The institute is located in the heart of the city of minarets, Hyderabad in the state of Telangana. This technical college is affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad (JNTUH).
The campus is situated in the hustle bustle of the city which is well connected to transportation and other basic amenities. The courses offered are regularly accredited and quality certification of ISO is also a regular part of the prestigious college.
All the courses in the institute are duly recognized and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
Varied courses offered are listed below-
- Undergraduate (UG) Courses
- Postgraduate (PG) Courses
- Diploma courses
- CISCO Networking Academy
- Cambridge English
- Courses for technical skill and knowledge
Hostel and Facilities
There are a total of 5 hostels provided by the institute with separate accommodation for boys and girls. The rooms are airy and well furnished. Dual sharing non-A/C rooms are available. Wardens and security guards are appointed by the institute for management and safety of the students.
The hostel offers several other facilities such as:
- Fully Wi-Fi enabled
- Clean and hygienic mess service
- T.V room
- Sports room
- 24 hours running fresh water and electricity supply
Various other facilities offered by the institute are as follows:
- Large and modern class rooms
- Huge library with variety of books and e-books
- Transportation facility for students
- Medical aid provided round the clock
- Several activities such as industrial visits, sports day, quiz etc. are organised frequently
- Scholarships in the form of fee waiver is offered to the meritorious students