S.B.Jain Institute of Technology, Management & Research (SBJITMR) is the initiative of Shri Shantilalji Badjate, who devoted his lifetime to the field of education. His dream to build a world class educational infrastructure led to the beginning of Sir Shantilal Badjate Charitable Trust, Nagpur. SBJITMR is an ISO 9001-2008 Certified Institute and is approved by AICTE (New Delhi) & DTE (Mumbai), is affiliated to Nagpur University (RTMNU) and is recognized by Government of Maharashtra. SBJITMR has carved a niche reputation for itself by imparting the quality education through highly qualified & experienced faculty members.
With Experts involved in the planning, Development and Administration along with Faculties to mould the environment of the institution, S.B. Jain Institute of Technology, Management and Research is bound to achieve great heights in near future.
To cater to the needs of society and industry by creating competent and creative technical professionals with a strong academic foundation.
The institute is committed to achieve and sustain unmatched excellence in technical education and research while remaining rooted in strong work ethics and morals.
- Team Work
- Execution with passion
- Humane touch
- Beautiful eco-friendly 14 acre campus designed meticulously on the British architectural pattern, with fine landscaping to give an all round soothing effect
- Massive built-up area with scientifically built sports complex having Basketball & Volleyball courts, Lawn tennis (Synthetic) court, Swimming pool etc.
- Wi-Fi Internet enabled Campus
- Huge canteen with well planned sitting space to accommodate a large number of students at one time
- Fully computerized (with bar coding) spacious library with OPAC system
- More than 10,000 books, magazines, Journals, & periodicals in the library
- Book Bank facility
- Personality Development & Training and Placement cell
- Best transport facility to its students and staff from different locations of Nagpur city
- Separate Hostel facility for boys and girls in the city itself
- E-Classrooms with computer facility for each student in a class itself
- Fully equipped labs with world class technologies
- Central Workshop equipped with latest Machines
- Other amenities like dispensary, store, photocopy etc. available in the campus
- Scholarship of Rs. 50,000 for University Toppers & Scholarship for Class Topper
- Interaction of students with industry persons through frequent industrial tours & visits
- Effective counseling system
- Regular talks & lectures by experts
- Commendable University Results
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
To pursue MBA at SBJITMR students must satisfy following eligibility criteria.
The minimum qualification to apply for admission to the MBA Program is a Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3 years of education) in any discipline which is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, or any degree equivalent to the Bachelor's Degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the Secondary / Higher Secondary / Pre-degree Examinations (or equivalent) conducted by a Board / University.
Those appearing for the final year of the Bachelor's degree examinations may also apply subject to completing their examinations or viva-voce, if any, before June 30. Such candidates will however have to fulfil the above eligibility requirements in respect of minimum academic qualifications for admission and furnish evidence to that effect latest by October 31. At the time of interview and/or admissions, they will be required to produce a letter from their College Principal / Head of Institution stating the exam dates.
Candidates with appropriate industry experience will be given preference for admissions. Their work experience will be given due weightage in terms of the organization, position held and duration.
Selected candidates will be called to attend Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. Multiple Group Discussion & Personal Interview lists will be released in phases, both before and after the Application Deadline. The intimation for interview & group discussion is done through registered post and e-mail. In the case of some programs, Group Discussion may not be conducted, in favor of a rigorous interview process.
The selection criteria for calling candidates for admissions is based on multiple factors as follows:
- Past academic performance
- Quality & content of the answers in the application form
- Work experience, if any , in terms of job content & organization
- Group Discussion & Interview performance (applicable for final admissions only)
- Extra curricular activities, other interests & accomplishments
- Competitive Test score (CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT)
A combination of all the above factors are used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be offered final admission. Test scores are NOT the only criteria for selection.
A high test score does not guarantee a call for Group Discussion/Interview. The selection criteria are based on multiple factors as mentioned above.