Amity University was established in 2010 by the Madhya Pradesh Act by the Govt. of MP. It is a private university located in Gwalior, MP and is founded by the Amity Group.
The university offers courses in various fields and awards undergraduate, postgraduate and doctorate degrees. The distinguishing feature of the university is that it offers higher education in both traditional-modern and distance mode. It makes sure that education is imparted even on those who cannot pursue regular courses.
Admission into the courses offered by the university is on entrance test, merit and personal interview. It is to be noted that students who have scored 80+ aggregate in their class 12th examination or equivalent won’t be required to be part of the selection process.
Students who wish to apply for the 2018 session can apply online.
The average package is around 7 lakhs and top companies include- Bank of America, Adobe, Hero Motorcap, American Express, British Petroleum and Coca-cola.
Application and Admission Procedure
All the undergraduate and postgraduate courses offered by the Amity University, Gwalior require a minimum of 60% score in prior academic performances.
Interested candidates can apply using any of the below methods:
- Candidates can register in the online portal, upload the soft copy of all the relevant documents and make an online payment of Rs.1100/-.
- Candidates can download the application form, take printout, fill in all the details and submit/mail to the respective campus, along with all the documents and a Demand draft of Rs.1100/- drawn in favour of ‘Amity Form’ payable at New Delhi.
- Students can also buy the admission pack directly from one of the Amity campuses or Amity Information Centres by paying Rs.1100/-. The form can be submitted to the campus with the necessary documents.
The necessary documents required are a passport size photo, 10+2 mark sheets (for UG admissions), Semester mark sheets/Degree Certificate (for PG admissions).
Upon selection, the candidates will be called on for the written test and/or the group discussion round, after which the admission offer will be made for the selected students.
Students who have obtained more than 80% in their 10+2 or UG, will be exempted from the written test/GD round.
The candidates interested in the B.Tech courses, should write the Amity Joint Entrance Examination(JEE), conducted in the month of April or May.
Hostel and Facilities
The University contains around 430 classrooms that are air-conditioned, smart learning enabled and have been built in amphitheatre style. They also contain 50 spacious syndicate rooms that provide students a place to discuss, brainstorm, learn and evolve. There is a Super market, L’Oreal salon, Stationery shop, Bookshop and laundry services on the campus making life easier for students.
There are around 9 Sport academies established by the Amity University providing training in Cricket, Tennis, Polo & Riding, Hockey, Shooting, and Chess. The College has high standard sports complex that is spread across 15 acres of land with modern infrastructure and a well equipped Gymnasium.
|Maximum salary offered||700000|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered||390000|
|MBA Human Resource Management||MAT||General||500 Marks||2017|
|MBA International Business||MAT||General||500 Marks||2017|
|MBA Sales And Marketing||MAT||General||500 Marks||2017|
|B.Tech Electronics & Communication Engineering||JEE-Main||General||32668 Rank||2014|
|B.Tech Mechanical & Automation Engineering||JEE-Main||General||47461 Rank||2014|
|B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering||JEE-Main||General||85865 Rank||2014|
|B.Tech Civil Engineering||JEE-Main||General||92711 Rank||2014|
|B.Tech Information Technology||JEE-Main||General||245027 Rank||2014|
1) 3 year Law Degree Course - A candidate who has graduated in any discipline from a recognized University can appear for L.L.B. course
2) Integrated Degree Program - Candidate must have passed 10+2 Higher Secondary Exam or an exam cosidered to be equivalnt to 10+2 Higher Secondary Exam can enrol for integrated degree program (LLB and a first degree in any other subject).
Candidates who have obtained 10+2 Higher secondary exam certificate or a graduate degree after taking up other courses through distance mode are also considered eligible for integrated degree course. But those candidates who have obtained 10+2 Higher secondary exam certificate or a graduate degree through distance mode or from open universities without any basic qualification are not eligible for admission into law courses.
Minimum marks for admission into law courses -
1) 40% for SC/ST candidates
2) 45% for other candidates