Madhya Pradesh Bhoj University situated in the beautiful “CITY OF LAKES” Bhopal was established in the year 1991 Under the Act of State Legislature. It is a Government University and is approved by University Grants Commission (UGC). The University was named after the famous and renowned Maharaja of India, “RAJA BHOJ”.
The university aims at providing higher education to the students through both open and distance education. It also aims to educate the underprivileged students and has study centers in remote rural areas. The University promotes easily accessible system of education by including the practical skills, distance teaching, satellite communication teaching in their teaching methods.
M.P Bhoj University has association with the institutions like the Rehabilitation Council of India, Indian Institute of Material Management, Indian Institute of Travel and Tourism etc. Bhoj University includes courses like Bachelor of Arts (B.A), Master of Business Administration (M.B.A), Bachelor of Science (Information Technology) etc.
It includes the following Departments:
- School of Basic Sciences
- Centre for Health Sciences
- Institute of Information Technology
- Department of Multimedia Education
- Department of Special Education
- Department of Heritage Management
- School of Management
- Electronic Media Production and Research Centre
Application and Admission Procedure
- Admission into most of the programs offered by the University is done through entrance
- Students can also apply for direct admission but they have to satisfy the specific eligibility
- Application fee for Under graduate courses is Rs150/- and for Post graduate courses is Rs300/-
- Direct admission in MSc, MA, MSW, MBA and MCA on first come basis
- It has an offline application mode and the fee can be submitted at any of the MPBOU regional centers through MP Online
- The basic eligibility is to pass 10+2 from any recognized university
- After payment of fee, required documents have to be submitted post which an application form needs to be signed by the head of the regional center.
- Then candidates have to visit MP online center where they have to fill the application form.
- Transaction ID will be issued post submission on the basis of application form
- After submission of course fee, application form copies will be provided.
- Roll numbers will be allotted after the completion of the application process.
Hostel and Facilities
Bhoj University has modern and up to date infrastructure which includes a spacious auditorium, well-stocked library, advanced laboratories and a hygienic cafeteria. The College has a career development cell which helps in providing students with internships and job opportunities. The Institution has associated itself with several industries and companies to take students on industrial visits and to give students practical training to get hands-on experience and practical knowledge.
Students are given access to a modern Gymnasium with all the latest equipment and are also trained in various indoor and outdoor games such as Basketball, Cricket, Volleyball, Table tennis, carrom and chess.
A 24×7 functioning ATM, a post office and a medical centre that is open round the clock are situated within the campus. It also houses a university radio station managed by the students themselves and it regularly broadcasts lectures and educational information.
On top of it, all the University provides education for students through the EDUSAT satellite launched by the ISRO for academic purposes.
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
1) 3 year Law Degree Course - A candidate who has graduated in any discipline from a recognized University can appear for L.L.B. course
2) Integrated Degree Program - Candidate must have passed 10+2 Higher Secondary Exam or an exam cosidered to be equivalnt to 10+2 Higher Secondary Exam can enrol for integrated degree program (LLB and a first degree in any other subject).
Candidates who have obtained 10+2 Higher secondary exam certificate or a graduate degree after taking up other courses through distance mode are also considered eligible for integrated degree course. But those candidates who have obtained 10+2 Higher secondary exam certificate or a graduate degree through distance mode or from open universities without any basic qualification are not eligible for admission into law courses.
Minimum marks for admission into law courses -
1) 40% for SC/ST candidates
2) 45% for other candidates