People’s University was established in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh in 2011 by Sarvjanik Jankalyan Parmarthik Nyas, Bhopal. It is spread over an area of 70 acres and offers courses in Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Business Management, Hotel Management, Technology, and Nursing streams.
The university followed Semester and Annual Pattern for evaluation.
In all the university has 10 constituent colleges
People’s College of Dental Sciences & RC (PCDS & RC), People’s College of Medical Sciences & RC (PCMS & RC), School of Research & Technology (SORT), People’s College of Nursing & Research Centre (PCNRC), People’s Institute of Management & Research (PIMR), People’s Dental Academy (PDA), School of Pharmacy & Research (PIP & RC), CSRD, People’s Institute of Hotel Management CT & AN (PIHMCTAN) and People’s College of Paramedical Sciences (PCPS).
Application and Admission Procedure
HOW TO APPLY
- The students need to fill the enrolment form available on the official website of the University.
- In the form, the candidates need to fill in their personal information and academic information.
- Along with the form the candidates need to attach their migration certificate, and self-signed and duly attested passport size photograph from the head of the institution with seal.
- Along with the enrolment form the candidates also need to fill an eligibility form.
- Along with it, the candidate needs to attach the following documents- 10th mark sheet, 12th mark sheet, UG mark sheet, PG mark sheet, allotment letter, aadhaar card, caste certificate, fees receipt, income certificate, and migration letter.
After the submission of the enrolment form and eligibility form along with the required documents and payment, the candidates are selected on merit basis by the University.
Hostel and Facilities
Peoples’ University provides hostel facilities to the students enrolled in the university. There is accommodation for both boys and girls. The hostel rooms are well furnished and are spacious too. The hostel is surrounded by plants, bushes and flowers enhancing the beauty of the campus.
The single room accommodations are very well maintained; it has housekeeping services, telephone facilities and other all important facilities like Internet in the hostel.
A mess with dining hall is also available; a kitchen is also attached to the dining hall.
The hostel also has a common room where TV with good cable connection is available.
The students are instructed to fill the hostel application form as soon as possible after getting enrolled in the People’s University, because the hostel are allotted to the students on the basis of first come first serve.
Apart from all these facilities, safety and security is well maintained in the campus.