Berhampur University, Berhampur was established in the year 1967 and was inaugurated by Dr. A.N. Khosla, the then Governor of Orissa and the first Chancellor of the University. The University covers an area of two hundred fifty acres of land. It is twelve kilometres and fivekilometres away from the Berhampur City and Sea-beach of Gopalpur respectively. The University has achieved great milestones in the academic field bydue to the qualitative and quantitative production of M. Phil., Ph.D., D. Litt and D. Sc degrees. It has been equipped with all the modern technologies which help in a better interface between the students and the teachers.
Affiliations and Accreditations:
- University Grants Commission [UGC]
- National Assessment and Accreditation Council [NAAC]
- Departments of Science
- Departments of Humanities
- Departments of Business Studies
- Address:Ganjam, Berhampur, Orissa - 760007, India
- Phone Number: 06802227333
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
|M.Pharm Pharmaceutical Analysis and Quality Assurance||OJEE||General||93 Rank||2016|
|M.C.A||OJEE||Schedule Caste||1296 Rank||2016|
|MBA||OJEE||Schedule Tribe||1091 Rank||2016|
1) 3 year Law Degree Course - A candidate who has graduated in any discipline from a recognized University can appear for L.L.B. course
2) Integrated Degree Program - Candidate must have passed 10+2 Higher Secondary Exam or an exam cosidered to be equivalnt to 10+2 Higher Secondary Exam can enrol for integrated degree program (LLB and a first degree in any other subject).
Candidates who have obtained 10+2 Higher secondary exam certificate or a graduate degree after taking up other courses through distance mode are also considered eligible for integrated degree course. But those candidates who have obtained 10+2 Higher secondary exam certificate or a graduate degree through distance mode or from open universities without any basic qualification are not eligible for admission into law courses.
Minimum marks for admission into law courses -
1) 40% for SC/ST candidates
2) 45% for other candidates