The Institute of Management & Technology (IMT), Faridabad was propounded in 1995 by the vision and toil of an eminent academician Hon'ble Dr. M Thambi Durai, Former Union Minister of law, Justice & Company Affairs and Surface Transport. It is not just an Institute but an ideal platform and forum for corporate managerial aspirants. Its genesis lies not by any coincidence but for an urge to set standards of excellence and perfection in the quest for outstanding position in the field of education, research and consultancy. It is his vision that has made IMT, Faridabad at the top of the mind of business conglomerates. Today IMT is known not only for its Quality of Teaching but also for its corporative system and structure.
Ever since, IMT Faridabad was born, it was being growing at a path breaking pace due to the visionary outlook, dynamic leadership of Director & Principal along with the dedicated and able faculty members Over the last ten years, IMTians consistently have shown achievements in both academics and corporate sectors, which are unparalleled in the history of any academic institution. The expertise & the methodology have generated confidence among the students, parents and corporate and general public due to which, today it is considered the premier Techno-Management Institute.
The apex rating agency of the repute “All India Management Association” (AIMA) has rated IMT, Faridabad as “Category A” Business School
At IMT, Faridabad, a judicious blend of Concepts, theory and practice in conjunction with the High-tech infrastructure facilities prepare the students to function in a dynamic environment through a transformative development experience that combines intellectual growth with deep practical knowledge and sound judgments.
- NBA-AICTE Accredited Institute (2004-2007)
- All the Courses are affiliated to M.D. University, Rohtak
- One of the Haryana’s oldest self financed Institute.
- Highly Experienced, Qualified and Dedicated Faculty
- 100% Placement Assistance
- Easy Accessibility: Located in Sector 86, Tigaon Toad, just 3.5 kms. Away from NH-2 (Old Faridabad Bus Stop)just 7 minutes drive from Old Faridabad Bus Stop/Railway Station/Metro Station.
- Strong linkages with Industries
- Continuous Internal Transparent Evaluation System
- Hostel Facility
- State of Art Infrastructure
- 24 hrs Power Backup
- Well stocked Updated Knowledge Hub
- Regular Industry and Plant Visits
- Intensive Programmes on development of Communication Skills, Entrepreneurial Skills, Team Building Skills, Interpersonal and Social Skills.
- State of art computational facilities with Pentium-IV Computers and Servers
- Transport Facility available from all corners of city
- Fully air-conditioned computer center having more than 240 number of latest computers
- Large no. of Alumni in Top Positions in India & Abroad
- Well equipped lecture theatres with multimedia facility
- Plausible record of organizing seminars and symposium on regular basis
- Organized a series ofNational Conferences
- Constant thrust to regular Personality Development Program including brain storming and group discussion session
- Round the clock internet facility (Radio Link Connectivity)
- Lush Green Campus
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
To pursue MBA at IMT students must satisfy following eligibility criteria.
The minimum qualification to apply for admission to the MBA Program is a Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3 years of education) in any discipline which is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, or any degree equivalent to the Bachelor's Degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the Secondary / Higher Secondary / Pre-degree Examinations (or equivalent) conducted by a Board / University.
Those appearing for the final year of the Bachelor's degree examinations may also apply subject to completing their examinations or viva-voce, if any, before June 30. Such candidates will however have to fulfil the above eligibility requirements in respect of minimum academic qualifications for admission and furnish evidence to that effect latest by October 31. At the time of interview and/or admissions, they will be required to produce a letter from their College Principal / Head of Institution stating the exam dates.
Candidates with appropriate industry experience will be given preference for admissions. Their work experience will be given due weightage in terms of the organization, position held and duration.
Selected candidates will be called to attend Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. Multiple Group Discussion & Personal Interview lists will be released in phases, both before and after the Application Deadline. The intimation for interview & group discussion is done through registered post and e-mail. In the case of some programs, Group Discussion may not be conducted, in favor of a rigorous interview process.
The selection criteria for calling candidates for admissions is based on multiple factors as follows:
- Past academic performance
- Quality & content of the answers in the application form
- Work experience, if any , in terms of job content & organization
- Group Discussion & Interview performance (applicable for final admissions only)
- Extra curricular activities, other interests & accomplishments
- Competitive Test score (CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT)
A combination of all the above factors are used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be offered final admission. Test scores are NOT the only criteria for selection.
A high test score does not guarantee a call for Group Discussion/Interview. The selection criteria are based on multiple factors as mentioned above.