Dr. Shakuntala Misra National Rehabilitation University, Lucknow was established in 2008 by Viklang Kalyaan Vibhaag, Uttar Pradesh Sarkaar. It is a state-funded university. The first university of its kind, which also provides accessible and quality higher education to challenged children, in a completely barrier-free environment. The university is committed to develop as a center of excellence in the field of higher education.Dr. Shakuntala Misra National Rehabilitation University is a special university imparting special education and the courses that are offered here are those that look into the needs of students who suffer from audiovisual impairments. The structure spreads over 131 acres of area.
- Kalyanam karoti, Mathura, U.P.
- Gramodyog Sewa Sansthan, Amethi, U.P.
- Swami Vivekanand Law College, Lucknow, U.P.
- T.S Misra Medical College and Hospital, Lucknow, U.P.
- Maa Baliraji Sewa Sanstha, Allahabad, U.P.
Departments ofDr Shakuntala Misra National Rehabilitation University, Lucknow:
- English & Other Foreign Languages.
- Hindi & Other Indian Languages.
- Political Science & Public Administration.
- Sociology, Social Science and Social Work.
- Tel: +91 0522 2891393 & 2891382/86
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
To pursue MBA at DSMRU students must satisfy following eligibility criteria.
The minimum qualification to apply for admission to the MBA Program is a Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3 years of education) in any discipline which is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, or any degree equivalent to the Bachelor's Degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the Secondary / Higher Secondary / Pre-degree Examinations (or equivalent) conducted by a Board / University.
Those appearing for the final year of the Bachelor's degree examinations may also apply subject to completing their examinations or viva-voce, if any, before June 30. Such candidates will however have to fulfil the above eligibility requirements in respect of minimum academic qualifications for admission and furnish evidence to that effect latest by October 31. At the time of interview and/or admissions, they will be required to produce a letter from their College Principal / Head of Institution stating the exam dates.
Candidates with appropriate industry experience will be given preference for admissions. Their work experience will be given due weightage in terms of the organization, position held and duration.
Selected candidates will be called to attend Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. Multiple Group Discussion & Personal Interview lists will be released in phases, both before and after the Application Deadline. The intimation for interview & group discussion is done through registered post and e-mail. In the case of some programs, Group Discussion may not be conducted, in favor of a rigorous interview process.
The selection criteria for calling candidates for admissions is based on multiple factors as follows:
- Past academic performance
- Quality & content of the answers in the application form
- Work experience, if any , in terms of job content & organization
- Group Discussion & Interview performance (applicable for final admissions only)
- Extra curricular activities, other interests & accomplishments
- Competitive Test score (CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT)
A combination of all the above factors are used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be offered final admission. Test scores are NOT the only criteria for selection.
A high test score does not guarantee a call for Group Discussion/Interview. The selection criteria are based on multiple factors as mentioned above.