Corporate citizens of every country owe a great responsibility for nation’s development through various means of social activities and efforts. In keeping with its philanthropic outlook, INDUS TECHNICAL EDUCATION SOCIETY (ITES), which was founded in 2003, is striving hard to establish a way of life that contributes to the development of the nation and its people through quality education.
KANPUR INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY (KIT) has been founded by ITES. This society was founded by MR.P.K. JAIN, MRS. NEENA VERMA, MR.ANIL KUMAR AGRAWAL AND MR.VIPUL JAIN, with the aim of providing state of art education in the field of engineering and technology. The found members of the society are highly motivated visionaries and are the brain behind the venture. With a vision to develop a world class institution, Kanpur Institute of Technology was established in 2004 by fully dedicated ambassadors of the society.
The establishment of Kanpur Institute of Technology (KIT) & Kanpur Institute of Technology and Pharmacy (KITP) are the finest example of the ITES’S philanthropic endeavour for the social cause and turning its dreams into dynamic identity.
The campus is splendid mix of elegant buildings that blend well with time-honoured principles of traditional architecture and contemporary interiors that together represent a quaint charming backdrop for state-of-art facilities in every area.
Faculty comprises of lecturers, Sr. Lecturers, Assistant/Associate Professors and Professor with wide range knowledge and experience of both academic and corporate sectors as detailed in the inner pages.
“To transform ignited minds into technocrats and managers, globally competitive, highly skilled with positive mind-set, responsive to the social needs which respect human values and work as cohesive team to contribute to the needs of the country and world at large.”
- Prepare students to acquire required skills, positive mind set to social and human values.
- Facilitates the exchange of knowledge and ideas to provide a broad range of services to its members to develop their careers.
- Prepare students to cater to global market with competitive spirit.
- Be the leading Institute to maintain the high standards of professional conduct.
- Provide authoritative and ethical advice on matters of engineering designs.
- Prime focus for the advancement of engineering.
- Kanpur Institute of Technology (KIT) has been founded by ITES (Indus Technical Education Society) in 2004. The institution was established to provide engineering & management education.
- KIT (College Code:165) - Approved by AICTE and Affiliated to Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow (Formerly U.P. Technical University)
- Kanpur Institute of Technology and Pharmacy is also being launched in the year 2009 by the same team, with the initiative to train people in the field of pharmacy.
- KITP (College Code: 550) - Approved by AICTE & PCI, Affiliated to Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow (Formerly U.P. Technical University
|Maximum salary offered||550000|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
To pursue MBA at KIT students must satisfy following eligibility criteria.
The minimum qualification to apply for admission to the MBA Program is a Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3 years of education) in any discipline which is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, or any degree equivalent to the Bachelor's Degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the Secondary / Higher Secondary / Pre-degree Examinations (or equivalent) conducted by a Board / University.
Those appearing for the final year of the Bachelor's degree examinations may also apply subject to completing their examinations or viva-voce, if any, before June 30. Such candidates will however have to fulfil the above eligibility requirements in respect of minimum academic qualifications for admission and furnish evidence to that effect latest by October 31. At the time of interview and/or admissions, they will be required to produce a letter from their College Principal / Head of Institution stating the exam dates.
Candidates with appropriate industry experience will be given preference for admissions. Their work experience will be given due weightage in terms of the organization, position held and duration.
Selected candidates will be called to attend Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. Multiple Group Discussion & Personal Interview lists will be released in phases, both before and after the Application Deadline. The intimation for interview & group discussion is done through registered post and e-mail. In the case of some programs, Group Discussion may not be conducted, in favor of a rigorous interview process.
The selection criteria for calling candidates for admissions is based on multiple factors as follows:
- Past academic performance
- Quality & content of the answers in the application form
- Work experience, if any , in terms of job content & organization
- Group Discussion & Interview performance (applicable for final admissions only)
- Extra curricular activities, other interests & accomplishments
- Competitive Test score (CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT)
A combination of all the above factors are used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be offered final admission. Test scores are NOT the only criteria for selection.
A high test score does not guarantee a call for Group Discussion/Interview. The selection criteria are based on multiple factors as mentioned above.