DY PATIL COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, PUNE
Established in the year 1984 Dr. DY Patil College of engineering covers a total area of 10 acres providing a lush green campus in the vicinity of Pune city. The college is a private institution which is affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University.
The institute is also approved by All India Council of Technical Education, New Delhi. The institute offers under graduate courses and post graduate courses in the field of engineering and management.
The college is divided into 7 departments as follows:
- Department of computer engineering
- Department of information technology
- Department of electrical and electronics engineering
- Department of mechanical engineering
- Department of electronics and communication engineering
- Department of instrumentation and control engineering
- Department of product engineering
Some of the major recruiters of the institute are Amazon India, Atos, Bentley, CDK Global, CREST etc. Admission is granted on merit basis of MHT-CET basis only.
Application and Admission Procedure
How to apply?
To be eligible for the UG and PG programmes, candidates must have secured at least 50% in general category and 45% in OBC category.
Application process is as follows:
The candidates can apply for the interested course by filling the online application form on DTE Maharashtra website. The payment can be made online by Credit/Debit card, Internet banking etc. After this, the candidates have to sign on the printed form of the filled application and attach the required documents (Both original and Xerox copies).
Confirmation of the application form will be done in person at ARC (Application form receipt centres) as per schedule. A receipt shall be taken by the candidates duly signed by ARC.
There is no offline mode to apply for this procedure offline.
- Memo certificates of class 10th and 12th grade.
- MHT-CET/JEE Main/GATE/CMAT/XAT/MAT marksheet, as applicable
- School leaving certificate
- Aadhar card Xerox
- Migration certificate
- Caste certificate, if applicable
- Caste validity certificate, if applicable
- Nationality certificate
- Income certificate, if applicable
- Passport size photographs
For BE/B.Tech courses in the UG Programme, JEE Main/MHTCET scores are mandatory.
GATE score is required for M.Tech whereas for an MBA course, CMAT/XAT/MAT scores are mandatory.