D.L.S P.G. College, Bilaspur was established in 1997. It was established in the memory of Late Dashrath Lal Sharma by Mr. Basant Sharma. It is affiliated to Guru Ghasidas Central University, Bilaspur. College is also affiliated to National Council of Teacher Education (NCTE), Bhopal and recognized by University Grant Commission (UGC), New Delhi. It is a co-educational institution where rich education is imparted among the students, which makes them knowledgeable in varied subjects.
The vision of the college is to eradicate all elements of social obscurantism in relation to the caste of gender bias. The college was established with the goal of uplifting socially and economically backward students upon a strong foundation of secular and humanitarian world view. The mission of the college is to expand the modern scientific education along with value oriented curriculum. The goal and objective is to impart higher education to the eligible youths irrespective of caste, religion and gender.
- Department of Arts
- Department of Science
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Education
Admission Guidelines :-
- Application for admission in the college should be made in the prescribed form only. This form is attached in the middle of the prospectus. It should be detached from the prospectus and all the entries should be carefully filled. Incomplete forms will not be accepted. This form should be duly signed by the student parent/guardian.
- Documents required with the application form are as follows: -
- Transfer Certificate.
- March Sheet’s Xerox copy (2 copies) properly attested.
- Character Certificate.
- Migration Certificate (For outstation candidates original migration certificate is necessary for the Bilaspur University.
- If required, Original Mark Sheet of the examination passed by the student may be asked for, in college office.
- Passport size photo (2).
- Caste Certificate for S.C., S.T. and O.B.C. candidates which should be given by any Government officer or Tahsildar.
- For date of birth of the students, date given in the higher secondary examination will be taken for guaranteed.
Admission Form :http://www.dlscollege.com/pdf/admission_form.pdf
For more details about admission please contact :-
Email: [email protected]
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|