Chouksey Engineering College (CEC), Bilaspur was established in 2001. The College was the first private college of Bilaspur. Starting with just engineering cousrse, P.G. Courses with Pharmacy course in it. The prime objective of Chouksey Engineering College is to update and modernize the quality of professional education. Its aim is to employ innovative teaching methods which carry an emphasis on fast changing technological trends. This is to integrate classroom learning with actual work experience in the industry concerned or in a related professional field. The college aims to encourage students from the first year of course itself, to identify suitable work areas and to execute projects of their own choice and interest.
The main aim of the college is to make a positive difference to society through education.Empower students from across socio economic strata to level the playing field. Be a centre of excellence in education in emerging technologies in tandem with industry and industry trends. To build world class research capabilities on par with the finest in the world and broaden students' horizons beyond classroom education and to build a holistic educational institute of repute chasing excellence with great hard work successfully, to create noble character in each talented pharmacy student to become a winner.
- Chouksey Engineering College is to be a world class institution for technical education and scientific research for public good.To produce the best technical manpower to meet the technical & managerial challenges of modern industry who would serve the country & the community.To inculcate discipline, build excellent character & sound work ethics.
- Bring out best and successful pharmacy professionals to lead the pharmaceutical and healthcare arena with commitment and competence.
- Our Mission is To Make a positive difference to society through education.Empower students from across socio economic strata to level the playing field. Be a centre of excellence in education in emerging technologies in tandem with industry and industry trends. To build world class research capabilities on par with the finest in the world and broaden students' horizons beyond classroom education.
- Our mission is to build a holistic educational institute of repute chasing excellence with great hard work successfully, to create noble character in each talented pharmacy student to become a winner.
- Department of Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering
- Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Department of Computer Science & Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Master of Business Administration
For more details about admission please contact :-
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
To pursue MBA at CEC students must satisfy following eligibility criteria.
The minimum qualification to apply for admission to the MBA Program is a Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3 years of education) in any discipline which is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, or any degree equivalent to the Bachelor's Degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the Secondary / Higher Secondary / Pre-degree Examinations (or equivalent) conducted by a Board / University.
Those appearing for the final year of the Bachelor's degree examinations may also apply subject to completing their examinations or viva-voce, if any, before June 30. Such candidates will however have to fulfil the above eligibility requirements in respect of minimum academic qualifications for admission and furnish evidence to that effect latest by October 31. At the time of interview and/or admissions, they will be required to produce a letter from their College Principal / Head of Institution stating the exam dates.
Candidates with appropriate industry experience will be given preference for admissions. Their work experience will be given due weightage in terms of the organization, position held and duration.
Selected candidates will be called to attend Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. Multiple Group Discussion & Personal Interview lists will be released in phases, both before and after the Application Deadline. The intimation for interview & group discussion is done through registered post and e-mail. In the case of some programs, Group Discussion may not be conducted, in favor of a rigorous interview process.
The selection criteria for calling candidates for admissions is based on multiple factors as follows:
- Past academic performance
- Quality & content of the answers in the application form
- Work experience, if any , in terms of job content & organization
- Group Discussion & Interview performance (applicable for final admissions only)
- Extra curricular activities, other interests & accomplishments
- Competitive Test score (CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT)
A combination of all the above factors are used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be offered final admission. Test scores are NOT the only criteria for selection.
A high test score does not guarantee a call for Group Discussion/Interview. The selection criteria are based on multiple factors as mentioned above.