The Central University of Punjab, Bathinda (Punjab) has been established through the Central Universities Act 2009 which received the assent of the President of India on 20th March 2009. Its territorial jurisdiction extends to the whole State of Punjab. This newly set up Central University of Punjab (CUPB) at Bathinda is poised to write the new alphabet on the academic horizon of India. This University is one of the important links in the recently set up chain of Central Universities created in the educationally backward areas of India. Going to be an upwardly mobile organization, it is destined to emerge as a quality provider of teaching and research, knowledge and skills, products and services, attitudes and ethics. It is gearing up to provide proper institutional leadership to the emerging demands of access, equity, relevance and quality in the mainstream University system. It has already flexed its muscles and initiated its first academic session. It is striving to be an autonomous and hassle-free space where the creative minds would converge and construct world-class knowledge.
Schools of Central University of Punjab:
- School of Basic and Applied Sciences: Centre for Animal Sciences, Centre for Applied Agriculture, Centre for Biochemistry and Microbial Sciences, Centre for Chemical Sciences, Centre for Computational Sciences, Centre for Mathematics and Statistics, Centre for Pharmaceutical Sciences and Natural Products, Centre for Physical Sciences, Centre for Plant Sciences.
- School of Education: Centre for Education.
- School of Engineering & Technology: Centre for Computer Science and Technology.
- School of Environment and Earth Sciences: Centre for Environmental Sciences and Technology, Centre for Geography & Geology
- School of Global Relations: Centre for South and Central Asian Studies(Including historical Studies).
- School of Health Sciences: Centre for Human Genetics and Molecular Medicine.
- School of Languages, Literature, and Culture: Centre for Comparative Literature, Centre for Classical and Modern Languages.
- School of Legal Studies and Governance: Centre for Law.
- School of Social Studies: Centre for Economic Studies, Centre for Sociology.
Address:Central University of Punjab, City Campus, Mansa Road, Bathinda, Punjab, India- 151001
Telephone Number: +91-164-2864122
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|