Adesh Institute of Engineering and Technology(AIET), Faridkot was established in 1996 with aim of providing high quality education in Engineering and Technology with a close interaction with industry. This institute has grown steadily in size and activities during the last decade of its existence. Over 1500 engineers who have graduated from AIET are well placed in renowned industries.
It is a self-supporting, self-financed and privately managed institute, developed on a 30-acre piece of land. AIET is situated on the main Faridkot-Sadiq Road and is 12 km from Railway station/ city Bus-stand. Academic knowledge is imparted by eminent teachers exposing the students to current industrial aspects through Industry-Institute interaction at appropriate levels.
- AIET is situated on the main Faridkot-Sadiq Road and is 12 km from Railway station and city Bus-stand.
- The College has been approved by the AICTE, New Delhi and Punjab Technical University (PTU) Jalandhar.
- AIET Faridkot is affiliated to Punjab Technical University (PTU), Jalandhar.
- It is recognized by the Government of Punjab and all courses are approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi.
Creation of Environment Conducive for the Youth to acquire the highest quality technical knowledge and Skills & Also to develop their personalities so as to become competent professionals
- Affiliated to Punjab Technical University (PTU), Jalandhar.
- Recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), N. Delhi.
- Regulated and controlled by the Director, Technical Education & Industrial Training (Punjab), Chandigarh.
- Adjudged First among the best (A-Grade) Engineering Colleges of Punjab by DATAQUEST and OUTLOOK
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
To pursue MBA at AIET students must satisfy following eligibility criteria.
The minimum qualification to apply for admission to the MBA Program is a Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3 years of education) in any discipline which is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, or any degree equivalent to the Bachelor's Degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the Secondary / Higher Secondary / Pre-degree Examinations (or equivalent) conducted by a Board / University.
Those appearing for the final year of the Bachelor's degree examinations may also apply subject to completing their examinations or viva-voce, if any, before June 30. Such candidates will however have to fulfil the above eligibility requirements in respect of minimum academic qualifications for admission and furnish evidence to that effect latest by October 31. At the time of interview and/or admissions, they will be required to produce a letter from their College Principal / Head of Institution stating the exam dates.
Candidates with appropriate industry experience will be given preference for admissions. Their work experience will be given due weightage in terms of the organization, position held and duration.
Selected candidates will be called to attend Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. Multiple Group Discussion & Personal Interview lists will be released in phases, both before and after the Application Deadline. The intimation for interview & group discussion is done through registered post and e-mail. In the case of some programs, Group Discussion may not be conducted, in favor of a rigorous interview process.
The selection criteria for calling candidates for admissions is based on multiple factors as follows:
- Past academic performance
- Quality & content of the answers in the application form
- Work experience, if any , in terms of job content & organization
- Group Discussion & Interview performance (applicable for final admissions only)
- Extra curricular activities, other interests & accomplishments
- Competitive Test score (CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT)
A combination of all the above factors are used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be offered final admission. Test scores are NOT the only criteria for selection.
A high test score does not guarantee a call for Group Discussion/Interview. The selection criteria are based on multiple factors as mentioned above.