Shri Ram College of Commerce (SRCC) is one of the premier public type of colleges which was established in the year 1926 by Lala Shri Ram for granting under graduate as well as post graduate degrees to the students.
It is affiliated to the University of Delhi and has been accredited and approved by the NAAC, UGC and AICTE. The college has been accredited with an A+ grade by the NAAC team.
It is located in the North Campus of the Delhi University and covers 17 acres of land for the educational and recreational activities of the students. It is one of the leading commerce and economics college in the country. It is renowned for its ‘100 percent cut-off’ for undergraduate courses.
Below is a list of courses is offered by the college-
- Bachelors of Commerce (Honours)
- B.A- Economics (Honours)
- Master of Commerce
- M.A- Economics
- Post Graduate Diploma in Global Business Operations
Application and Admission Procedure
Shriram College of Commerce SRCC-New Delhi
How to Apply?
The Application procedure for all courses is common. The candidates need to apply through a centralized Application system.
Follow the below mentioned procedure-
- First go to the Registration web portal. Click on the New User Sing up segment/tab and the registration form will be open.
- Fill up the details like contact no, email ID, Username, password etc. After that you need to verify their account by clicking the link received on your email ID.
- Log in to your admission portal by entering their login credentials. After that, you need to fill up the application form very carefully as it has multiple sections. After filling up the form click on the "Save" option or you can edit it by clicking that option.
- Then you need to upload the required documents such as self-attested copy of 10th certificate, and mark sheets, signature, recent photograph, category certificate etc.
- The last step is to pay the online registration fee through various mode such as Net banking/Debit Card/Credit Card.
NOTE- Take a printout of the form by clicking "Print Form" option and keep it safely for future reference.
The candidates need to download their admit card from Admission portal.
The college strictly follows the admission schedules of Delhi University. For some courses like BA in Economics, B.Com, the candidates need not sit for any entrance test but before applying for these courses you need to clear cut off marks.
For M.Com, MA in Economics, and PG Diploma in Global Business Operation course the college conducts its own entrance exam.
Hostel and Facilities
Shri Ram College of Commerce
The college has two separate buildings for boys’ and girls’ hostel with a limited number of admissions. Students are required to fill a separate hostel admission form along with the necessary documents. After the due submission of all the admission forms, students are short-listed on merit basis, who then appear for Interview/Counseling along with their parents and guardian before the admission committee. Finally, a list of selected students is released. Only those students who do not belong to the Delhi-NCR region are eligible to apply for hostel accommodation. Both the hostels have twin type (two in one room), well-furnished sharing rooms and also provide some facilities like mess, common-room and Wifi. It also provides external laundry services as well as washing machine for self cleaning. The hostel residents can also take the advantage of the BHCU (Basic Health Care Unit) medical facility.
Fee Structure and Scholarships
|Course||Annual Fees||Tests Accepted||More Info|
|P.G.D.M.(POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN GLOBAL BUSINESS OPERATIONS)||More Info|
POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN GLOBAL BUSINESS OPERATIONS Course
|Course Name||Post Graduate Diploma In Global Business Operations|
|Accreditation||- No Accreditation|
|Mode||Full Time, ,|
|Annual Fee Structure|
Contact Number and Address
|Address||Delhi, 110007, India|
|Phone||11 - 27667905|
Teaching Staff by Department
|Department||Sactioned Strength||In Position||PhD|
Teaching Staff by Designation
Number of Students by Course
Number of Students by Course Level
|Number of Playgrounds|
|Number of Libraries|
|Number of Laboratories|
|Number of Conference Halls|
|Number of Health Centers|
|Number of Gyms|
|Number of Indoor Stadiums|
|Number of Computer Centers|
|Number of Guest Houses|