New Arts, Commerce and Science College, Ahmednagar was established in 1918 by a prominent educational Trust, Ahmednagar. The main object of the institution is to impart education to the economically backward, downtrodden and weaker sections of the society irrespective of the caste, creed and religion. Thecollege is affiliated to University of Pune and recognized by U.G.C. New Delhi.
The college’s aim is to provide students with academic challenges in a nurturing environment and to enable them to leave richer than they entered.The college prepares students to excel in meeting the personal, professional and global challenges of future. They are committed to the integration of the liberal arts, professions and technology, to the exploration of values, a sense of community and to the preparation of students for lives of responsibility and leadership.
Why to Join New Arts Commerce and Science College :-
- Guidance and counselling- The College runs vocational guidance and career centre. Activities are planned and run by the department throughout the year. Memory improvement, Personality development camp, self control, yoga, physical and mental health seminars are organized in the college every year.
- Resourceful library- The library has three-storied spacious building. There are large number of books, journals and periodicals in the Library and new resources are regularly added with U.G.C. and Government grants.
- Parent teacher association- Parent teacher meeting motivate parents to judge the academic progress, health and welfare of their wards. It guides teachers to evaluate deep-rooted problems of students and improve them.
- Science association- The College organises activities like Science Exhibition, Science Day Celebration, Avishkar Competition and expertise lectures to help students.
- Serene atmosphere- The campus of the Institute is purely academic, soothing and inspiring for learning. A serene atmosphere where students can share their valuable ideas and thoughts among each other.
For more details about admission please contact :-
Contact No:0241 - 2324024, 2324715
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|