Shri Andal Aalagar College of Engineering was established in 2001 by the famous actor and politician Vijaykant in memory of his parents. The institution enjoys an accreditation by AICTE and is ISO Certified. Its motto is “Learning is limitless.” It aims to liberate students belonging to all the sections through an education system designed on Global Technical standards, Indian Culture, and heritage values. It addresses the challenge of understanding the ever growing and dynamic needs of the industry, society and nation at large, by providing a conducive environment for research and Training. The goal of the college is to develop as a Technical Institute of Excellence.
• Liberation through learning.
• Technical education to global standards.
• A value system based on Indian culture and heritage.
• Develop an identity as a Technical Institute of Excellence.
• Provide a conducive environment for Teaching and Research.
• Train student engineers and technologists for higher personal and professional achievements.
• To impart technical excellence in the field of engineering and technology education.
• To produce talented professionals with moral and social ethics apart from academic excellence
Facts and Figures of Shri Andal Aalagar College of Engineering, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Shri AndalAlagar Educational Trust
ISO Certification 9001
2008 certified institution
200 girls and 500 boys
Why to Join Shri Andal Aalagar College of Engineering, Chennai, Tamil Nadu?
- Excellent Placements: The college makes the students industry ready by imparting them with soft entrepreneurial skills. In addition, it possesses a well-organized cell which helps to place the students in their dream job organization. Currently, it has placed the students in more than 40 companies throughout India and targets to diversify its placements further. It has been able to attract big wigs like Dell, HCL, Accenture, Samsung, Nokia, Tata, Wipro, Infosys, Blackberry, Ford to name a few.
- Facilities: The college has various facilities to offer. There is a provision of separate hostel accommodation for girls and boys. The final year and PG students get the luxury of having a single room to themselves. There is a spacious mess which serves hygienic veg as well as non-veg food to students and staff. There are department lab facilities. There is a separate Lecture Block, which houses all the classrooms and a Laboratory Block surrounded by green and well-maintained gardens. The Internet center provides free internet access to all the students throughout 24 hours, 7 days a week with a 64 kbps leased and ISDN line. There are more than 100 computers and the HODS and departments also enjoy internet connectivity. The College boasts of a well stocked library having an appreciable collection of 46,100 volumes of text. There are books, reference books (encyclopedias, handbooks,conference proceedings and other reference documents) national and international journals, E-journals on all branches of Engineering, Science, Technology, Management and General Studies and the collection is ever increasing.All the books are arranged neatly according to the respective subject with a Dewy Decimal Classification Scheme and can be traced with the help of an Open Access System. The college also offers transport facilities to locations in and around Chennai.
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
|B.Tech Information Technology||TNEA||General||96 Marks||2015|
|BE Mechanical Engineering||TNEA||General||108 Marks||2015|
|BE Computer Science and Engineering||TNEA||General||117 Marks||2015|
|B.Tech Biotechnology||TNEA||General||121 Marks||2015|
|BE Mechanical Engineering||TNEA||MBC||81 Marks||2015|
|BE Computer Science and Engineering||TNEA||MBC||84 Marks||2015|
|BE Electrical and Electronics Engineering||TNEA||MBC||92 Marks||2015|
|B.Tech Biotechnology||TNEA||Other Backward Class||104 Marks||2015|
|BE Computer Science and Engineering||TNEA||Other Backward Class||105 Marks||2015|
|BE Electrical and Electronics Engineering||TNEA||Other Backward Class||109 Marks||2015|
|B.Tech Biotechnology||TNEA||Schedule Caste||90 Marks||2015|
|BE Computer Science and Engineering||TNEA||Schedule Caste||97 Marks||2015|
|BE Mechanical Engineering||TNEA||Schedule Caste||98 Marks||2015|
|BE Electrical and Electronics Engineering||TNEA||SCA||79 Marks||2015|
|B.Tech Biotechnology||TNEA||General||93 Marks||2016|
|B.Tech Information Technology||TNEA||General||93 Marks||2016|
|BE Civil Engineering||TNEA||General||97 Marks||2016|
|BE Computer Science and Engineering||TNEA||General||83 Marks||2016|
|BE Mechanical Engineering||TNEA||General||85 Marks||2016|