Sri Krishna Engineering College (SKEC), Chennai was established in 1999 and is running under the Sri Krishna Educational trust. The college is affiliated to Anna University. It is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). The College offers Bachelor and Master Degree courses in different branches of engineering and commerce. The college has separate hostels for boys and girls. The college has own placement cell. Every year the institute always try to place the all students in reputed Indian companies as well as MNCs.
Their mission is to visualize the college objective through their vision, the mission of all concerned here in SKEC is manifold. Their mission is thus oriented towards putting hard and effortful works now and near feature in a sustained way to cope with the high demand for technical professionals among diversified national & international organizations.
Why to join Sri Krishna Engineering College?
- Experienced Faculty Members- College has well qualified teaching staff having the good experienced in the field of education
- Academic Facilities- College has support services like Seminar halls, Reading Halls, Separate common room for boys and girls, sports ground, medical room, dining hall for staff, well-stocked library, Computer lab, Physical Sciences lab, etc.
- Scholarships- College provides scholarship facility to all students to help in their studies.
- Department of Information Technology
- Department of Computer Science Engineering
- Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Department of Master of Business Administration
- Department of Fashion Technology
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
|B.Tech Fashion Technology||TNEA||Other Backward Class||123 Marks||2015|
|B.Tech Fashion Technology||TNEA||Schedule Caste||85 Marks||2015|
|B.Tech Fashion Technology||TNEA||General||107 Marks||2016|
|B.Tech Fashion Technology||TNEA||Other Backward Class||101 Marks||2016|
To pursue MBA at Sri Krishna Engineering College students must satisfy following eligibility criteria.
The minimum qualification to apply for admission to the MBA Program is a Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3 years of education) in any discipline which is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, or any degree equivalent to the Bachelor's Degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the Secondary / Higher Secondary / Pre-degree Examinations (or equivalent) conducted by a Board / University.
Those appearing for the final year of the Bachelor's degree examinations may also apply subject to completing their examinations or viva-voce, if any, before June 30. Such candidates will however have to fulfil the above eligibility requirements in respect of minimum academic qualifications for admission and furnish evidence to that effect latest by October 31. At the time of interview and/or admissions, they will be required to produce a letter from their College Principal / Head of Institution stating the exam dates.
Candidates with appropriate industry experience will be given preference for admissions. Their work experience will be given due weightage in terms of the organization, position held and duration.
Selected candidates will be called to attend Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. Multiple Group Discussion & Personal Interview lists will be released in phases, both before and after the Application Deadline. The intimation for interview & group discussion is done through registered post and e-mail. In the case of some programs, Group Discussion may not be conducted, in favor of a rigorous interview process.
The selection criteria for calling candidates for admissions is based on multiple factors as follows:
- Past academic performance
- Quality & content of the answers in the application form
- Work experience, if any , in terms of job content & organization
- Group Discussion & Interview performance (applicable for final admissions only)
- Extra curricular activities, other interests & accomplishments
- Competitive Test score (CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT)
A combination of all the above factors are used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be offered final admission. Test scores are NOT the only criteria for selection.
A high test score does not guarantee a call for Group Discussion/Interview. The selection criteria are based on multiple factors as mentioned above.