About Sree Saraswathi Thyagaraja College, [SSTC] Coimbatore:
The Sree Saraswathi Thyagaraja College, Coimbatore was established in 1997 by a charitable trust called VSV Vidhyaa Mandir trust. The trust at the time was 16 years old. The college is an autonomous and self financed institution. The institute is co-educational.
The college believes in development of an individual's skills and not just to pass out a student with the basic knowledge required. The college has tied up with Talentsrpint, Hyderabad to achieve this. The college has a one of a kinf model calls for knowledge sharing, Skill development and a great attitude for students to achieve success.
Affiliations and Accreditations:
- Accredited by the NAAC With an 'A' grade.
- Affiliated with NAAC of the University Grants Commission
Why Join Sree Saraswathi Thyagaraja College
- ISO 9001:2008 Certification
- Autonomous Institute
- UGC approved
- Accredited by NAAC with B++
- AICTE approved
- Affiliated to Bharathiar University
- Qualified faculty
- Good placement record
- Industry-relevant curriculum
- Conducive environment for the personal and intellectual growth
- Commerce (Applied Business Accounting)
- Commerce (Business Process Services)
- Commerce (Professional Accounting)
- UG Commerce & Computer Applications
- UG Commerce
- UG Computer Science
- UG Computer Technology
- UG Information Technology
- UG Computer Applications
- UG Management
- UG Mathematics
- PG Social Work
- PG Commerce
- PG International Business (MIB)
- PG Computer Science
- PG Computer Technology
- PG Mathematics
- PG Management Science
- PG Computer Application
- Physical Education
- Address: Palani Road, Thippampatti, Pollachi - 642107, Tamil Nadu India
- Email ID: email@example.com
- Phone Number: 73737 66550 or 99432 66008 or 90951 6600
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
To pursue MBA at STC students must satisfy following eligibility criteria.
The minimum qualification to apply for admission to the MBA Program is a Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3 years of education) in any discipline which is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, or any degree equivalent to the Bachelor's Degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the Secondary / Higher Secondary / Pre-degree Examinations (or equivalent) conducted by a Board / University.
Those appearing for the final year of the Bachelor's degree examinations may also apply subject to completing their examinations or viva-voce, if any, before June 30. Such candidates will however have to fulfil the above eligibility requirements in respect of minimum academic qualifications for admission and furnish evidence to that effect latest by October 31. At the time of interview and/or admissions, they will be required to produce a letter from their College Principal / Head of Institution stating the exam dates.
Candidates with appropriate industry experience will be given preference for admissions. Their work experience will be given due weightage in terms of the organization, position held and duration.
Selected candidates will be called to attend Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. Multiple Group Discussion & Personal Interview lists will be released in phases, both before and after the Application Deadline. The intimation for interview & group discussion is done through registered post and e-mail. In the case of some programs, Group Discussion may not be conducted, in favor of a rigorous interview process.
The selection criteria for calling candidates for admissions is based on multiple factors as follows:
- Past academic performance
- Quality & content of the answers in the application form
- Work experience, if any , in terms of job content & organization
- Group Discussion & Interview performance (applicable for final admissions only)
- Extra curricular activities, other interests & accomplishments
- Competitive Test score (CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT)
A combination of all the above factors are used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be offered final admission. Test scores are NOT the only criteria for selection.
A high test score does not guarantee a call for Group Discussion/Interview. The selection criteria are based on multiple factors as mentioned above.