ACEM is managed by Anand Educational Trust. Anand educational trust was established by Anand Family in the ever lasting memory of Late Sh. Ashi Anand. The Anand Educational Trust is in education field since 1989.
Main aim of ACEM is providing value based and affordable education to the students by enhancing their interfacing with the society in general and Industry in particular. A passion for academic excellence rather than financial profitability has been the priority of the Anand Group.
Anand college of Engineering and Management since its establishment in 2010, has strived to provide the best engineering education to its students through well qualified and dedicated faculty and provision of well-equipped modern labs.
The college affiliated to Punjab Technical University and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
The vision of the college is to continuously excel and thus coming together enlivens the research themes, creates awareness about upcoming technologies and provide platform to budding research workers for achieving their rightful place in the scientific community.
The College prides itself in providing the students with an excellent environment for pursuing their studies. It leaves no stone unturned in enhancing their technical skills & knowledge. It also imparts practical training through its well-equipped laboratories, workshops, computational facilities, mechanical labs etc.
- To provide the best possible education facilities.
- To emphasize on value-based education through multi-grade modern teaching methodologies.
- To develop sensitivity in our students to be responsible citizens of the nation to think in the direction of improving the quality of life and meeting society needs.
- To sustain an active partnership program with industry and other academic institutes with an aim to promote intellectual exchanges and resource sharing.
- To conduct value-added training programme for students.
- To enhance their 'employability'.
- To ensure holistic development of student's personality.
'To produce a dynamic and vibrant force of technocrats with managerial abilities who can discover and develop innovative solutions to meet the challenge of 21st century.'
Their vision as a technical Institution is to provide an open opportunity to the young generation, irrespective of their caste & creed to imbibe knowledge and wisdom in various technical disciplines including engineering, management & Computer Science and Development of holistic personality & entrepreneurship enabling them to carve a niche in the Society for themselves.