NBN SINHGAD SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING, AMBEGAON was established in the year 2012. The college is affiliated to University of Pune and approved by All India Council for Technical Education, New Delhi and Directorate of Technical Education, Mumbai. It offers Bachelor and Master Programmes in the field of Engineering
- The college is formed under the aegis of Sinhgad Technical Education Society
- The college allots seats to the candidates as per the test taken toMaharashtra State candidates is 65%, to All India candidates is 15% and to Institute Level for all candidates is 20%
- The college has placement cell in which 70% of eligible students are placed in the top class MNCs like Atlas Copco, Accenture, Cognizant, Capgemini, L&T, Mindtree etc.
- Certificate of merit for Second Best institution in Maharashtra and
- Certificate of merit forThird Best institution in Western Zone
- Year of Establishment of the Engineering Courses– 2011-2012
- Engineering Sciences - FE
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Information Technology
- Electronics & Telecommunication
- Electrical Engineering
NBN Sinhgad Technical Institutes Campus,
NBN Sinhgad School of Engineering
S. No. 10/1, Ambegaon (Bk.), Off. Sinhgad Rd.,
Pune – 411041 Maharashtra, INDIA.
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
To pursue MBA at SINHGAD students must satisfy following eligibility criteria.
The minimum qualification to apply for admission to the MBA Program is a Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3 years of education) in any discipline which is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, or any degree equivalent to the Bachelor's Degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the Secondary / Higher Secondary / Pre-degree Examinations (or equivalent) conducted by a Board / University.
Those appearing for the final year of the Bachelor's degree examinations may also apply subject to completing their examinations or viva-voce, if any, before June 30. Such candidates will however have to fulfil the above eligibility requirements in respect of minimum academic qualifications for admission and furnish evidence to that effect latest by October 31. At the time of interview and/or admissions, they will be required to produce a letter from their College Principal / Head of Institution stating the exam dates.
Candidates with appropriate industry experience will be given preference for admissions. Their work experience will be given due weightage in terms of the organization, position held and duration.
Selected candidates will be called to attend Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. Multiple Group Discussion & Personal Interview lists will be released in phases, both before and after the Application Deadline. The intimation for interview & group discussion is done through registered post and e-mail. In the case of some programs, Group Discussion may not be conducted, in favor of a rigorous interview process.
The selection criteria for calling candidates for admissions is based on multiple factors as follows:
- Past academic performance
- Quality & content of the answers in the application form
- Work experience, if any , in terms of job content & organization
- Group Discussion & Interview performance (applicable for final admissions only)
- Extra curricular activities, other interests & accomplishments
- Competitive Test score (CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT)
A combination of all the above factors are used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be offered final admission. Test scores are NOT the only criteria for selection.
A high test score does not guarantee a call for Group Discussion/Interview. The selection criteria are based on multiple factors as mentioned above.