Management Education is slowly spreading every corner of India and Wisdom Institute of Management is a classic example of that. Situated at the Udumalpet, near Tirpur in Tamilnadu, the college has tried bringing value to education and academics. The management college has built in to reputation of providing quality education. The college is affiliated to the Bharathiar University at Coimbatore. The management college has well experienced and qualified faculty for the management education.How to Apply
- The Candidate can download the form from the college website and send it duly filled with a Demand Draft of INR 500 drawn in favor of Vasanthi Educational Trust payable at Udumalpet. The application form can be downloaded from http://wisdomite.in/ . The candidate can also download the prospectus as well.
- The candidate can also visit the City office in Coimbatore and collect the prospectus of the college along with the application form in return of INR 500.
- The candidate can also visit the campus of the Wisdom Institute of Management and collect the Application form and prospectus with cash of INR 500.
- The candidates need to appear for CMAT, MAT, CAT, XAT, ATMA, CET, and TANCET.
- The candidates need to apply for the institute before the result of the institutes.
- The candidate must score valid marks in the examination to get the admission.
- The shortlisted candidates undergo Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- The final lists of selected students are intimated for final admission process.
- The candidate must appear for Bachelor Degree for minimum three years course. The candidate can pursue the degree in any discipline.
- The candidate must score 50% marks, the candidates belong to SC/ST category should score more than 45% marks in graduation.
- The graduation should be done for UGC recognized university.
The institute has made good campus and focused in infrastructure and made a huge campus. The class rooms are wide and fitted with modern facilities. There is a dedicated library for the candidates and has huge stocks of books for excellence. The Computer Centers are dedicated for the students and it helps them to get more skilled. Discussion rooms are for the students to discuss for the career. There are transport facilities as well in the college campus.Hostel
There is hostel campus in the adjoining areas of the college. The hostel for boys and girls are separate. There is proper mess, auditorium, common room and other facilities for the hostel campus. The hostel has preliminary facilities for the students. The college management has certain regulatory guidelines for the hostel and has wardens as well.Placement
Placement is always the indicator of performance for any college especially in the Management course. The college has separate placement cell dedicated for the students. The placement cell also drives the training session as well in order to make the students fit for the industry standards. Companies like Manyavar, Kotak Mahindra, ICICI Bank, Aditya Birla Group and many others have visited the campus for placement. For more information you can visit http://wisdomite.in/index.php/training/placement-cell/placement-cell-2012-2014 . The college has earned reputation of placing 80% of campus placements. It has also tied up with major institutes of India.Rating
The college has earned reputation for being one of the major institutes in the relatively remote area of Tamil Nadu. The institute has been considered as one of the best in the Tamil Nadu State. Even though, there is no name of the college in the prominent ranking system of B Schools in India but the institute has a long way to go.
About Wisdom School Of Management (WSM) Coimbatore
|Affiliated to||Bharathiar University, Coimbatore|
|Aid Status||Unaided - Private|
Hostel and Facilities
Wisdom School Of Management (WSM) Coimbatore Hostel
|Total Hostel Capacity||4|
|Total Number of Boys Hostels||1|
|Hostel Accomodation (Boys)(Number of rooms)||2|
|Boys Hostel(Number of beds)||2|
|Boys Hostel(Average Area per Bed)||30|
|Total Number of Girls Hostels||1|
|Hostel Accomodation (Girls)(Number of rooms)||2|
|Girls Hostel(Number of beds)||4|
|Girls Hostel(Average Area per Bed)||12|
|Popularity Rank (based on average rank of admitted students):||121|
Contact Number and Address
Tamil Nadu 642107, India
|Phone||+91 99949 88666|
WSM Fee Structure
|Stream||Fees Structure for one year|
|Management (MBA)||₹ 30,000|
Courses Offered at Wisdom School Of Management (WSM) Coimbatore
M.B.A. Master Of Business Administration / M.m.s.-master Of Management Studies (Business Administration)
Intake60Course LevelPost GraduateModeRegular, Full TimeDuration2 YearsAffiliated ToBharathiar UniversityStart Year2010AccreditationNot Eligible: Not Applied₹ 30,000
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
|MBA Finance||TANCET||General||18 Marks||2015|
|MBA Health Care Management||TANCET||General||18 Marks||2015|
|MBA Human Resource Management||TANCET||General||18 Marks||2015|
|MBA Logistics Management||TANCET||General||18 Marks||2015|
|MBA Marketing||TANCET||General||18 Marks||2015|
|MBA Production Management||TANCET||General||18 Marks||2015|
|MBA Systems Management||TANCET||General||18 Marks||2015|
|MBA Finance||TANCET||Other Backward Class||13 Marks||2015|
|MBA Health Care Management||TANCET||Other Backward Class||13 Marks||2015|
|MBA Human Resource Management||TANCET||Other Backward Class||13 Marks||2015|
|MBA Logistics Management||TANCET||Other Backward Class||13 Marks||2015|
|MBA Marketing||TANCET||Other Backward Class||13 Marks||2015|
|MBA Production Management||TANCET||Other Backward Class||13 Marks||2015|
|MBA Systems Management||TANCET||Other Backward Class||13 Marks||2015|
To pursue MBA at WSM students must satisfy following eligibility criteria.
The minimum qualification to apply for admission to the MBA Program is a Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3 years of education) in any discipline which is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, or any degree equivalent to the Bachelor's Degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the Secondary / Higher Secondary / Pre-degree Examinations (or equivalent) conducted by a Board / University.
Those appearing for the final year of the Bachelor's degree examinations may also apply subject to completing their examinations or viva-voce, if any, before June 30. Such candidates will however have to fulfil the above eligibility requirements in respect of minimum academic qualifications for admission and furnish evidence to that effect latest by October 31. At the time of interview and/or admissions, they will be required to produce a letter from their College Principal / Head of Institution stating the exam dates.
Candidates with appropriate industry experience will be given preference for admissions. Their work experience will be given due weightage in terms of the organization, position held and duration.
Selected candidates will be called to attend Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. Multiple Group Discussion & Personal Interview lists will be released in phases, both before and after the Application Deadline. The intimation for interview & group discussion is done through registered post and e-mail. In the case of some programs, Group Discussion may not be conducted, in favor of a rigorous interview process.
The selection criteria for calling candidates for admissions is based on multiple factors as follows:
- Past academic performance
- Quality & content of the answers in the application form
- Work experience, if any , in terms of job content & organization
- Group Discussion & Interview performance (applicable for final admissions only)
- Extra curricular activities, other interests & accomplishments
- Competitive Test score (CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT)
A combination of all the above factors are used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be offered final admission. Test scores are NOT the only criteria for selection.
A high test score does not guarantee a call for Group Discussion/Interview. The selection criteria are based on multiple factors as mentioned above.