About The College
Maharshi Karve Stree Shikshan Samstha's Cummins College of Engineering For Women, Pune was established in 1991. The college is approved by AICTE and affiliated to University of Pune.
- The College is accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA) four times in 1998, 2002, 2006 and 2010.
- The College is reaccredited by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) in 2012.
- The college offers five undergraduate (UG) degree level programs and two post graduate (PG) programs in engineering.
- The mission of this Institute is to develop women professionals who are academically and technically sound with strong work ethics and above all good human beings.
- The College follows admission rules laid down by ‘Director of Technical Education’, Maharashtra state.
- NAAC awarded “A” Grade to the college
Ambassador & partnership:
Along with various top organizations it has Ambassador & Partnership programs which host various seminars & workshops in the college. Some of them are:
- Google Student Ambassador
- IBM Ambassador
- Microsoft Student Partners
- College is accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA) four times in 1998, 2002, 2006 and 2012.
- College is reaccredited by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) in 2012. NAAC awarded “A” grade to the college.
- The college stands at 67th rank in Indian, in the page of ‘The Week’
- India Today and Outlook has ranked the institute among the top 100 institutes of India.
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|