About ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education:
The ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education is a Deemed University under Section 3 of UGC Act. 1956, It comprises of IBS Hyderabad (Faculty of Management), Faculty of Science and Technology (FST), Faculty of Law (FOL).It has evolved a comprehensive student-centric learning approach consisting of several stages, designed to add significant values to the learner's understanding in an integrated manner, covering relevant knowledge, practical skills, and positive attitudes.
IFHE campus is a lush green sylvan campus with a built-up area of over 10 lakh sq, ft. The campus is equipped with the state of art facilities like amphitheaters, auditoriums, academic blocks, fully equipped library block, computer center, language lab, hostels, canteen, faculty accommodation, ATM center, Sports and recreation facilities.
IBS, since its establishment in 1995, has grown impressively and achieved widespread recognition from business and industry, academic circles and professional bodies. IBS is consistently ranked among the top B-Schools in India, in the annual B-School surveys every year. Faculty of Science and Technology provides quality education in the field of Science and Technology and strives to acquire a reputation as a highly purposive, innovative institution setting the pace for workable reforms in professional education suitable and most relevant for the India cultural milieu.
Faculty of Science and Technology provides quality education in the field of Science and Technology and strives to acquire a reputation as a highly purposive, innovative institution setting the pace for workable reforms in professional education suitable and most relevant for the India cultural milieu. Faculty of Law will train a new cadre of legal professionals through a comprehensive and contemporary body of integrated knowledge and rigorous education and research programs. FOL encourages students to acclimatize to the independent thinking and directs them towards a creative, holistic and strong domain knowledge.
Faculty of Law will train a new cadre of legal professionals through a comprehensive and contemporary body of integrated knowledge and rigorous education and research programs. FOL encourages students to acclimatize to the independent thinking and directs them towards a creative, holistic and strong domain knowledge.
IFHE Offers the followingprograms:
ICFAI Business School (IBS)
ICFAI Tech School (ITS)
ICFAI Law School (ILS)
BBA, MBA, Ph.D.
B.Tech, MS Program in Computational Science & Engineering
BBA-LLB(Hons.), BA - LLB(Hons.), LLM, Ph.D. & Certificate Courses
Affiliation & Recognition:
- The ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education, Hyderabad, Telangana, which comprises of IBS, Faculty of Science & Technology (FST) and the Faculty Of Law (FOL) is a Deemed University Under Section 3 of UGC Act 1956.
- The UGC (University Grants Commission) has given its approval to IFHE for starting of Faculty of Law and Faculty of Science & Technology.
- IBS Hyderabad is among the first three B-Schools in South Asia to be SAQS accredited by Association of Management Development Institutions in South Asia (AMDISA) in 2006. SAQS visited in August 2012 for reassessment and re-accredited us for five years from January 2013 to January 2018.
- The ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education(IFHE) has received the NAAC Accreditation 'A' Grade with an impressive score (Institutional CGPA) of 3.43 out of 4. The Peer team visited during May 18-20, 2015. Based on their recommendation, the standing committee constituted by the NAAC Executive Committee has accredited IFHE. The accreditation is valid for a period of 5 years from 25.06.2015.
- DEC Recognition for IFHE Distance Programs.
Awards & Ranking:
- Two of India's leading rating agencies CRISIL (part of Standard & Poor) and ICRA (Part of Moody's), have rated us. IBS Hyderabad has received of A** at the national level and A*** at the state level from CRISIL and the EB2 IN at the national level and the EB2+AP at the state level from ICRA.
- IT has also been rated as 'excellent business school' by Eduniversal.
- The University has been recognized as a ‘Great Place to Study in India’ byHouse of Commons, United Kingdom
- Ranked as number 14 in the Business India B-School Survey 2014
- Number 9 by Business World under Perceptual ranking
- Number 12 by Hindustan Times.
- The World Consulting & Research Corporation (WCRC) has ranked IBS Hyderabad, among Asia’s Best Private Educational Institutions for the year 2012-13, as selected by KPMG.
- Address:IFHE Campus, Donthanapally, Shankarapalli Road, Hyderabad - 501203, Telangana, India.
- Phone: 08417 - 226660/61/62
- Fax: 08417 - 226653
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
1) 3 year Law Degree Course - A candidate who has graduated in any discipline from a recognized University can appear for L.L.B. course
2) Integrated Degree Program - Candidate must have passed 10+2 Higher Secondary Exam or an exam cosidered to be equivalnt to 10+2 Higher Secondary Exam can enrol for integrated degree program (LLB and a first degree in any other subject).
Candidates who have obtained 10+2 Higher secondary exam certificate or a graduate degree after taking up other courses through distance mode are also considered eligible for integrated degree course. But those candidates who have obtained 10+2 Higher secondary exam certificate or a graduate degree through distance mode or from open universities without any basic qualification are not eligible for admission into law courses.
Minimum marks for admission into law courses -
1) 40% for SC/ST candidates
2) 45% for other candidates