MYRA School of Business:
The MYRA School of Business is a business school established in 2012. It is patronaged under the support of Mysore Royal Academy(MYRA) at Mysore. The college has an architecturally commended campus and this campus was inaugurated on November 4th, 2012, by PadmaBhushan awardee Deepak Parekh, the Chairman of HDFC. The founders of MYRA include an intellectually educated group of minds guided byProf. Shalini Urs, Executive Director, International School of Information Management and Prof. D. Shrijay Devaraj Urs, Institute of Development Studies. MYRA brings its faculty from the top B-schools of the world including the Wharton, IIMB, Arizona State University, University of Cambridge and many others. It helps build the bridge of quality of Indian business education giving the course an international learning experience in India. MYRA has developed an education model that relooks the emerging need of the current business education and focuses on the new and emerging market economies.
MYRA brings its faculty from the top B-schools of the world including the Wharton, IIMB, Arizona State University, University of Cambridge and many others. It helps build the bridge of quality of Indian business education giving the course an international learning experience in India. MYRA has developed an education model that relooks the emerging need of the current business education and focuses on the new and emerging market economies. The learning model of the school provides an ideal mix of individual attention, academic rigour and experimental learning.
- Catolica Lisbon School of Business and Economics (CLSBE), Portugal
- University of Washington | Bothell School of Business, USA
- Arizona State University | W. P. Carey School of Business, USA
- Julius Maximilian University of Würzburg, Germany
- Dalhousie University, Canada
MYRA business education programs:
- The AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education) recognised Post Graduate Program in Management (PGDM)
- The Post Graduate Program for Executives (PGPX)
- Open and Customised format Executive Education Programs
MYRA‘s application criteria:
- MYRA takes into consideration students with consistently good academic scores in 10th and 12th.
- Entrance Exam score: Good overall score in NMAT, GMAT, MET, GRE, CAT; and XAT.
- Statement of Purpose (SOP) Essay: MYRA looks for a convincing narrative of the candidates.
- Extra-Curricular Activities and Achievements: Students with special success and exemplified in awards or medals, intellectual property, and patents. Due consideration is given to such students.
Contact Information: (Business hours: Monday- Saturday between 10 am to 6 pm, Indian Standard Time):
Address:MYRA School of Business, near Infosys, Opp. Power Grid, Yelwal, Mysuru – 571130
- Contact Number: 0821-2404511 – 15
- Mobile Number:+91 9901853333
- E-mail ID:[email protected]
- Contact Number:+91 9901583333
- Mobile Number: +91 9831502146, +91 7252929666
- E-mail ID: [email protected]
Fee Structure and Scholarships
POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN MANAGEMENT Course
|Course Name||Post Graduate Diploma In Management|
|Course Level||Post Graduate Diploma|
|Accreditation||NOT ELIGIBLE - No Accreditation|
|Mode||Regular, Full Time,|
|Annual Fee Structure||400000|
Contact Number and Address
|Address||Near Infosys, Opposite Power Grid, Ilavala Hobli, Karnataka 571130, India|
|Phone||+91 99018 53333|
|Email Id||[email protected]|
Teaching Staff by Department
|Department||Sactioned Strength||In Position||PhD|
Teaching Staff by Designation
Number of Students by Course
|POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN MANAGEMENT||-|
Number of Students by Course Level
|POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA||-|
|Number of seats||100|
|Number of e-Journals||0|
|Is internet available?||-|
|Are there computers in library?||-|