Guru Nanak Dev University, [GNDU] Amritsar was established in the year 1969. It is spread over 500 acres of land with a cool and healthy environment for the students to learn and grow. GNDU provides theirstudents with all the modern facilities which help in a better interface between the teachers and the students. The university uses the technology ofOMR [Optical Magnetic Recognition] system for checking the papers of the students and the results are sent to all the students through SMS Service.
Affiliation and Accreditation:
- University Grant Commission [UGC]
- National Assessment and Accreditation Council [NAAC]
- Engineering and Technology
- Arts and Humanities
- Social Sciences and Religious Studies
- Physical Education
- Address:Ladhowali Road, Near Govt. B.Ed. College, Jalandhar, Punjab - 144008, India
- Phone Number:0183 245 0601
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
1) 3 year Law Degree Course - A candidate who has graduated in any discipline from a recognized University can appear for L.L.B. course
2) Integrated Degree Program - Candidate must have passed 10+2 Higher Secondary Exam or an exam cosidered to be equivalnt to 10+2 Higher Secondary Exam can enrol for integrated degree program (LLB and a first degree in any other subject).
Candidates who have obtained 10+2 Higher secondary exam certificate or a graduate degree after taking up other courses through distance mode are also considered eligible for integrated degree course. But those candidates who have obtained 10+2 Higher secondary exam certificate or a graduate degree through distance mode or from open universities without any basic qualification are not eligible for admission into law courses.
Minimum marks for admission into law courses -
1) 40% for SC/ST candidates
2) 45% for other candidates