Innocent Hearts Group of Institutions, Jalandhar was established in 1997 and is running under the Bowry Memorial Educational and Medical Trust. The college is affiliated to Punjab Technical University (PTU). It is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (A.I.C.T.E). The college offers courses in Management field. The college has separate accommodations for boys and girls with all modern facilities.
The main aim of the college is to provide holistic development of the students and it mainly main focus on intellectual, social, physical and spiritual development of the students. In order to increase the skills of students the college conducts workshops, seminars, guest lectures, industry visits and panel discussions. It has placement cell and it regularly provide proper guidance to the students for their final placement. It also provide 100% job placement.
Facts and Figures ofInnocent Hearts Group of Institutions:
Type of Institute
Total no. of Courses offered
No. of Teaching Staff
Total no. of Computers
-Bound volumes of Journals- 10,000
-International Journals- 100
Why to join Innocent Hearts Group of Institutions?
- Academic Facilities- College has support services like Conference room, Library, LCD Projector, Library, well-equipped Laboratory, Front Office Laboratory, Wi-Fi campus, Seminar Hall, Communication Lab, etc.
- Experienced faculties- College has own core well qualified teaching staff having good experience in the field of education and industry.
- Educational Loan Facility- College provide educational loan facility up-to 80% from nationalized banks.
- Scholarships- College provides scholarships to the students in terms of fee-concessions to help in their studies.
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
To pursue MBA at IHGI students must satisfy following eligibility criteria.
The minimum qualification to apply for admission to the MBA Program is a Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3 years of education) in any discipline which is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, or any degree equivalent to the Bachelor's Degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the Secondary / Higher Secondary / Pre-degree Examinations (or equivalent) conducted by a Board / University.
Those appearing for the final year of the Bachelor's degree examinations may also apply subject to completing their examinations or viva-voce, if any, before June 30. Such candidates will however have to fulfil the above eligibility requirements in respect of minimum academic qualifications for admission and furnish evidence to that effect latest by October 31. At the time of interview and/or admissions, they will be required to produce a letter from their College Principal / Head of Institution stating the exam dates.
Candidates with appropriate industry experience will be given preference for admissions. Their work experience will be given due weightage in terms of the organization, position held and duration.
Selected candidates will be called to attend Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. Multiple Group Discussion & Personal Interview lists will be released in phases, both before and after the Application Deadline. The intimation for interview & group discussion is done through registered post and e-mail. In the case of some programs, Group Discussion may not be conducted, in favor of a rigorous interview process.
The selection criteria for calling candidates for admissions is based on multiple factors as follows:
- Past academic performance
- Quality & content of the answers in the application form
- Work experience, if any , in terms of job content & organization
- Group Discussion & Interview performance (applicable for final admissions only)
- Extra curricular activities, other interests & accomplishments
- Competitive Test score (CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT)
A combination of all the above factors are used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be offered final admission. Test scores are NOT the only criteria for selection.
A high test score does not guarantee a call for Group Discussion/Interview. The selection criteria are based on multiple factors as mentioned above.