About JIM, Noida
Established in 2004, Jaipuria's state of the art campus is modern, aesthetic and strikingly simple. Spread across 4 acres in the heart of Noida, it seeks to develop graduates with service mindedness and entrepreneurial ability. Global in perspective and rooted in spirit, Led by Dr. Rajiv R Thakur, Jaipuria Noida thrives in a culture of innovation and ambition. Being on the Noida campus offers you close proximity to Delhi and an easy exposure to diverse companies from IT, entertainment, electronics, and manufacturing in your neighborhood. Some of the biggest and best names make Noida a hub for industrial development in the country. Being here is an exciting proposition to build skills & leverage them straight on in the industry. The Institute offers AICTE approved, AIU recognized, NBA accredited PGDM, PGDM (marketing) and PGDM (Service Management)
Ranking & Awards:
- 43rd amongst all Management Institutes in India (NIRF, 2017), Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India
- 29th Amongst all B-Schools in India (People Matters - NHRDN, 2016)
- 14th Amongst Private B-Schools in North India (Outlook, 2016)
- Ranked 9th amongst 'Private B-Schools in North India'; by CSR-GHRDC, 2015
- Ranked 9th amongst 'Private B-Schools in North India'; by NHRDN, 2014
- Autonomous institute and AICTE approved.
- AIU recognized PGDM Programs equivalent to MBA.
- 'A' grade accreditation by NAAC.
- NBA Accredited PGDM programs.
- Graduation with 50% marks from recognized university.
- The selection to the Post-Graduate Diploma in Management program is purely based on the cumulative performance in CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/ATMA score followed by case-based group discussion and personal interview.
Departments within the college
- PGDM (Financial services)
- PGDM (Retail management)
- PGDM (Service Management)
- PGDM (Marketing)
- Address: Jaipuria Institute of Management, Noida, A-32A, Sector 62, Noida – 201 309
- Phone number:+91 120 4638300 ext:313,M.+91 9999861367, +91 9999864454
- Email:[email protected]
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
To pursue MBA at Jaipuria Institute Of Management, Noida students must satisfy following eligibility criteria.
The minimum qualification to apply for admission to the MBA Program is a Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3 years of education) in any discipline which is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, or any degree equivalent to the Bachelor's Degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the Secondary / Higher Secondary / Pre-degree Examinations (or equivalent) conducted by a Board / University.
Those appearing for the final year of the Bachelor's degree examinations may also apply subject to completing their examinations or viva-voce, if any, before June 30. Such candidates will however have to fulfil the above eligibility requirements in respect of minimum academic qualifications for admission and furnish evidence to that effect latest by October 31. At the time of interview and/or admissions, they will be required to produce a letter from their College Principal / Head of Institution stating the exam dates.
Candidates with appropriate industry experience will be given preference for admissions. Their work experience will be given due weightage in terms of the organization, position held and duration.
Selected candidates will be called to attend Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. Multiple Group Discussion & Personal Interview lists will be released in phases, both before and after the Application Deadline. The intimation for interview & group discussion is done through registered post and e-mail. In the case of some programs, Group Discussion may not be conducted, in favor of a rigorous interview process.
The selection criteria for calling candidates for admissions is based on multiple factors as follows:
- Past academic performance
- Quality & content of the answers in the application form
- Work experience, if any , in terms of job content & organization
- Group Discussion & Interview performance (applicable for final admissions only)
- Extra curricular activities, other interests & accomplishments
- Competitive Test score (CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT)
A combination of all the above factors are used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be offered final admission. Test scores are NOT the only criteria for selection.
A high test score does not guarantee a call for Group Discussion/Interview. The selection criteria are based on multiple factors as mentioned above.