Asian Business School is regarded as one of the top colleges in India for MBA and PGDM courses. The college has been approved by AICTE and offers programmes that are purposely and professionally The college has a vision of growth with education and a mission of establishing a well researched and pragmatic business practices. The Institute believes that overall development of the student can be done only through the perfect blend of Knowledge, Skill and the right attitude. Over the years, the college has produced some successful leaders and managers.How to Apply
Applicants can apply for the course through 3 methods. The first one being downloading the form online at http://abs.edu.in/admissions/application-download/. Filling it completely and after that sending it to the institute along with the demand draft of Rs. 1000/- in favour of “Asian Bussiness School”. The second option is to get the ABS brochure from the college office after a payment of Rs. 1000. You can send a demand draft in the name of “Asian Business School” payable at Noida/Delhi after which you will get the brochure from ABS. Before applying make sure that you have following documents in hand.
- Graduation Mark sheets and Degree
- 10th Mark sheet and certificate
- CAT/MAT/XAT or any other state level exam score card
- 12th Mark sheet and certificate
- Four recent passport size photographs.
The admission to the PGDM course is made on the basis of the combined performance in CAT/XAT/MAT or any other state level exam plus the performance in the GD and Interview round. The candidates are first selected on the basis of performance in competitive exams after which the selected candidates are required to appear for GD and interview. After all these stages, the final merit list is released, and the selected students are offered admission letter.
The students are required to submit the fee one week after receipt of admission letter failing in which their admission is cancelled.Eligibility Criteria
A candidate who wants to pursue a PGDM course from ABS must have a graduate degree from a recognised university. Also, he should have secured more than 50% in his graduation accompanied by a valid score of GMAT/CAT/XAT or any other state level examination.Campus Facilities
- College is equipped with multimedia
- A Resource Centre with more than 2000 titles.
- A computer lab plus language lab.
- Canteen and transportation facilities.
The college hostel is situated at a walking distance from college. Separate hostels are provided for both boys and girls and the students get to have an all round development atmosphere. The hostel provides hygienic living conditions to the students and is equipped with common home theatre facilties, internet access and many other facilities.Placements
- The list of companies that recruited students from the 2013-15 batch were SBI, Dabur India, LAVA, HDFC Bank, RBS Bank, Axis Bank,
- To know more about the placement of ABS PGDM course you can visit this link http://abs.edu.in/placements/placements-update/
The fee structure for the Post Graduate Diploma in Management(PGDM)are mentioned as under:
- Total Fees: - 6,10,000/- for entire course
- First Installment of Rs. 1,60,000/- is to be paid at the time of admission.
- Second is to be paid six months after of Rs. 1,50,00/-
- The third instalment of Rs. 1,50,000/- is to be paid after six months.
- The last instalment is again of the same amount
*Other Expenses such as hostel, books and uniform cost all account for Rs. 80,000/-Student Life
There is some students club formed in IFMR. Some of them are:
- Marketing Club: A club to boost and test marketing skills in students.
- Finance Club
- Sports Club: To ignite the passion for sports in students
- Media Club
- HR club
Sports festivals and cultural fests are also organised to give students a break from the hectic studying schedule.
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
To pursue MBA at ABS students must satisfy following eligibility criteria.
The minimum qualification to apply for admission to the MBA Program is a Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3 years of education) in any discipline which is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, or any degree equivalent to the Bachelor's Degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the Secondary / Higher Secondary / Pre-degree Examinations (or equivalent) conducted by a Board / University.
Those appearing for the final year of the Bachelor's degree examinations may also apply subject to completing their examinations or viva-voce, if any, before June 30. Such candidates will however have to fulfil the above eligibility requirements in respect of minimum academic qualifications for admission and furnish evidence to that effect latest by October 31. At the time of interview and/or admissions, they will be required to produce a letter from their College Principal / Head of Institution stating the exam dates.
Candidates with appropriate industry experience will be given preference for admissions. Their work experience will be given due weightage in terms of the organization, position held and duration.
Selected candidates will be called to attend Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. Multiple Group Discussion & Personal Interview lists will be released in phases, both before and after the Application Deadline. The intimation for interview & group discussion is done through registered post and e-mail. In the case of some programs, Group Discussion may not be conducted, in favor of a rigorous interview process.
The selection criteria for calling candidates for admissions is based on multiple factors as follows:
- Past academic performance
- Quality & content of the answers in the application form
- Work experience, if any , in terms of job content & organization
- Group Discussion & Interview performance (applicable for final admissions only)
- Extra curricular activities, other interests & accomplishments
- Competitive Test score (CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT)
A combination of all the above factors are used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be offered final admission. Test scores are NOT the only criteria for selection.
A high test score does not guarantee a call for Group Discussion/Interview. The selection criteria are based on multiple factors as mentioned above.