IEC Group of Institutions, Greater Noida was established in the year 1981. The foundation stone of the Institution was laid by Sh. R.L Gupta. Since then, IEC has been working on various ICT core projects by Rajasthan Government, Government of Madhya Pradesh and Delhi Government. IEC has 7 branches and more than 275 franchise centres in India and other countries like Maldives, Singapore, Nepal and Oman.
Over the years, the institution has trained over 10000 students in the field of Technology and Management, Science, Computer Education, Hotel Managment, Pharmacy, Vocational Education and many more. The Institutions is visited by top-notch companies for recruitments and internships. The students are also offered with scholarships.
- All India Council of Technical Education [AICTE]
- Pharmacy Council of India [PCI]
- Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University [APJAKTU], Lucknow
Rankings and Awards:
- The Institution received National Education Excellence Award for research and entrepreneurship development in 2017
- The Institution ranked 21st in all of India in Top Engineering Colleges in Excellence survey conducted by CSR-GHRDC
- It ranked 3rd in Uttar Pradesh in Top Engineering Colleges in Excellence survey conducted by CSR-GHRDC
- IEC Group of Institutions ranked 25th among 50 private colleges in India in a survey conducted by Electronics for You [EFY]
- It also ranked 2nd for International exposure
- In the Silicon India Online survey, the group ranked 28th among the Top 100 Engineering Colleges for Electronics and Communication
- It ranked 9th among the Top 10 North India Engineering Colleges in an online survey of Silicon India
- IEC group ranked 11th in the Best M.Tech Engineering colleges in India online survey conducted by Silicon India
- The group receivedBusiness Sphere Award Certificate for Excellence in the field of Technical Education
- Department of Computer Science/Information Technology
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of AppliedSciences
- Department of Pharmacy
- Department of Management
- Department of Electrical Engineering
- Department of Electronics and Communication
- Department of Electronics and Instrumentation
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
To pursue MBA at IEC students must satisfy following eligibility criteria.
The minimum qualification to apply for admission to the MBA Program is a Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3 years of education) in any discipline which is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, or any degree equivalent to the Bachelor's Degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the Secondary / Higher Secondary / Pre-degree Examinations (or equivalent) conducted by a Board / University.
Those appearing for the final year of the Bachelor's degree examinations may also apply subject to completing their examinations or viva-voce, if any, before June 30. Such candidates will however have to fulfil the above eligibility requirements in respect of minimum academic qualifications for admission and furnish evidence to that effect latest by October 31. At the time of interview and/or admissions, they will be required to produce a letter from their College Principal / Head of Institution stating the exam dates.
Candidates with appropriate industry experience will be given preference for admissions. Their work experience will be given due weightage in terms of the organization, position held and duration.
Selected candidates will be called to attend Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. Multiple Group Discussion & Personal Interview lists will be released in phases, both before and after the Application Deadline. The intimation for interview & group discussion is done through registered post and e-mail. In the case of some programs, Group Discussion may not be conducted, in favor of a rigorous interview process.
The selection criteria for calling candidates for admissions is based on multiple factors as follows:
- Past academic performance
- Quality & content of the answers in the application form
- Work experience, if any , in terms of job content & organization
- Group Discussion & Interview performance (applicable for final admissions only)
- Extra curricular activities, other interests & accomplishments
- Competitive Test score (CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT)
A combination of all the above factors are used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be offered final admission. Test scores are NOT the only criteria for selection.
A high test score does not guarantee a call for Group Discussion/Interview. The selection criteria are based on multiple factors as mentioned above.