In pursuit of quality education in Technical fields, The Scholars Educational Society has opened an Engineering College named Lucknow Institute of Technology (Code-362), Near CRPF, Bijnor-Banthra Road, Lucknow.
At Lucknow Institute of Technology (LIT), we give maximum importance to in-depth studies in Civil Engg, Mechanical Engg and IT & its related fields. Without diluting this basic goal and with an aim to produce diligent professionals with in different fields of engineering, we also intend to further sharpen our students by imparting specialized training in different advanced topics in management and technology so that our outgoing students can become not mere professionals knowledgeable, but technically and managerially confident professionals with good communication skills - a more matured and better marketable product.
Apart from 4 years B.Tech course, the Institute also offers 2 years Masters Programme leading to M.Tech & M.B.A and 3 years ITI & Diploma courses approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), and affiliated to Uttar Pradesh Technical University, Lucknow ( UPTU ) and Board of Technical Education U.P ( BTE ).About the Society
In the present scenario, there are many social welfare organizations which by means of their objectives are benefiting the society. Ours The Scholars Educational Society (registered by the Registrar, 'Firms Societies & Chits', Uttar Pradesh on 24-08-1999 under the Society Registration Act. Rule No.21, 1860) is one of them. Scholars Educational Society is the brainchild of Sri M.I. Siddiqui, Late Smt. Anisa Khatoon and Smt. Jabi Iqbal, who established it and formulated its objectives. All the founder members of the Society are highly experienced professionals.
- Preparing educators to be knowledgeable, ethical, caring decision makers.
- We aspire to be leaders known regionally/nationally and internationally for our expertise and excellence in research, teaching, outreach and solutions for education and human well being.
- Creation of an environment conducive to value based universal education system to produce globally competitive proficient professionals who can contribute towards welfare of mankind achieve prosperity and peace in the world.
- To prepare and develop the finest leaders in the education institutions of tomorrow.
- To prepare and develop the finest researchers, policy analyst and professionals in the field of IT and management.
- To impart quality education and training of global academic standards in the chosen field of study to enhance knowledge, infuse confidence and sharpen skills with alround personality development for the improvement of professional competence of faculty and students to serve the organizations, society and nation at large with a sense of discipline and dedication
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
To pursue MBA at LIT students must satisfy following eligibility criteria.
The minimum qualification to apply for admission to the MBA Program is a Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3 years of education) in any discipline which is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, or any degree equivalent to the Bachelor's Degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the Secondary / Higher Secondary / Pre-degree Examinations (or equivalent) conducted by a Board / University.
Those appearing for the final year of the Bachelor's degree examinations may also apply subject to completing their examinations or viva-voce, if any, before June 30. Such candidates will however have to fulfil the above eligibility requirements in respect of minimum academic qualifications for admission and furnish evidence to that effect latest by October 31. At the time of interview and/or admissions, they will be required to produce a letter from their College Principal / Head of Institution stating the exam dates.
Candidates with appropriate industry experience will be given preference for admissions. Their work experience will be given due weightage in terms of the organization, position held and duration.
Selected candidates will be called to attend Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. Multiple Group Discussion & Personal Interview lists will be released in phases, both before and after the Application Deadline. The intimation for interview & group discussion is done through registered post and e-mail. In the case of some programs, Group Discussion may not be conducted, in favor of a rigorous interview process.
The selection criteria for calling candidates for admissions is based on multiple factors as follows:
- Past academic performance
- Quality & content of the answers in the application form
- Work experience, if any , in terms of job content & organization
- Group Discussion & Interview performance (applicable for final admissions only)
- Extra curricular activities, other interests & accomplishments
- Competitive Test score (CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT)
A combination of all the above factors are used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be offered final admission. Test scores are NOT the only criteria for selection.
A high test score does not guarantee a call for Group Discussion/Interview. The selection criteria are based on multiple factors as mentioned above.