Application and Admission Procedure
How to apply-
To apply in this institute, follow the give below procedure step by step-
- Click on the new registration
- Give your Email id, date of birth, category, adhaar number and other details
- Login your account using login id and password sent to the registered email id
- Fill in general, personal and academic details
- Upload your photograph and signature
- Payment of fees via net banking/credit card/debit card
Candidates can log in their accounts and download admit card. Only those students are called for written examination, who fulfill the minimum percentage requirements. For written examination, 30% are minimum qualifying marks, which may be higher in case of a higher number of applicants.
The students who qualify the entrance exam are then called for personal interview at the mentioned venue and finally, a merit list is formed according to which seats are allotted to the students. Students can confirm their seats by submitting the tution fee and other expenses involved.
Hostel and Facilities
HOSTEL AND FACILITIES
The University has a vast area of several acres. The University provides facilities likelibrary, computer facilities, laboratories, hostels, medical facilities, and book banks.
- Hostel facility is available for both boys and girls.
- Facilities available in the hostel- The hostel provides various facilities like canteen, cleaning facility, medical facilities, computer facilities, etc.
- Hostel accommodation is available to all the students.
- Amount of the scholarship offered-Students from weak background and economically weak students are provided with scholarships.
- Various Clubs on the campus-There are many students’ clubs in the University includingRotary Club which are for the development of socio- techno-intellectual qualities of students.
- The institute organises various events like workshops, symposia, group discussions, seminars, quiz competitions, etc. The students take part in various inter-college competitions.