Institute of Advanced Management and Research, popularly known as IAMR, is considered one of the best B-School/ Management Institute in Delhi NCR region for its PGDM & MBA courses. The institution was established in the year 2000 with a vision to serve the mankind and improve the quality of life of the people by creating successful achievers, winners, leaders, and professionals in the field of management.
- It is affiliated to Uttar Pradesh Technical University (U. P. T. U.)
- Its courses are approved by AICTE, Ministry of H. R. D., Govt. of India
- The institute has a TCS Certified Computer Lab
- The Institute has state of the art Infrastructure and uses modern pedagogy so as to ensure learning beyond classrooms
- IAMR provides its students with an option for in house SAP training. Today SAP is used by over 75000 companies worldwide which include some of the Fortune 500 companies
- Teaching at IAMR is highly practical and focused on the needs of the corporate world as it is evolved through constant interaction with leading professionals who are members of the Industry and Academic Advisory Boards.
- Besides developing sound professional knowledge and skill, the course also stresses on developing analytical skills and problem solving ability, communication skills and team spirit. Hence, case studies, industry projects, presentations, research work and role-play form an integral part of the course curriculum of the students.
- Wireless campus with FREE HP/DELL LAPTOPS.
- In truly global style, experts within the IAMR impart a rigorous and cross-functional curriculum. While pursuing their Degree/ Diploma Program, students can also study various certificate and diploma programs from IIT/IIM/IIFT/SAP.
- Personality Enhancement is greatly stressed at IAMR and all the students undergo special classes. Workshops are conducted for the students for this purpose, while innovative activities like language/communication classes ensure that IAMRians become successful global business leaders.
- TCS Certified Computer Lab.
- A cohesive network of academicians, intellectuals and industry professionals drawn from across the globe makes IAMR a centre of quality management education. The students from different corners of the country look forward to acquire their management training from IAMR. The objectives of the courses are to train the students to develop business ideas and projects which are not only sustainable but also relevant to India. The Centre also aims to develop a deep insight among the participants and develop a theoretical and practical understanding of the complex set of interrelated economic, social, legal and environmental issues by bringing out hidden talents, skills and capabilities among the students.
'To make IAMR a leading business school and centre of excellence in management education and research, and enable it to play the role of a beacon light centre for the corporate world.'
'To serve the mankind and improve the quality of life of people by creating successful professionals, leaders, winners, and achievers in the field of management'.
'IAMR aims at nurturing the talent of young boys and girls by providing them high quality education, equipping them with managerial skills to last a lifetime, broadening their horizon, developing their personality, attributes and inculcating desirable values to enable them to become successful global business leaders.'
To train professionals imbibing skills, competence and positive attitude with focus on the needs of society and industry
To generate new knowledge by engaging in research in the frontiers of technology adaptable for use by the common man.
To undertake collaborative projects and consultancy with industry and transfer technologies so developed.
To develop and sustain a transparent organization through continuous up gradation of the institutional system.
To provide environment for the professional growth of faculty
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
|MBA Finance||CAT||General||50 Percentile||2015|
|MBA Information Technology||CAT||General||50 Percentile||2015|
|MBA International Business||CAT||General||50 Percentile||2015|
|MBA Marketing||CAT||General||50 Percentile||2015|
|MBA Finance||CAT||General||50 Percentile||2016|
|MBA Information Technology||CAT||General||50 Percentile||2016|
|MBA International Business||CAT||General||50 Percentile||2016|
|MBA Marketing||CAT||General||50 Percentile||2016|
To pursue MBA at IAMR students must satisfy following eligibility criteria.
The minimum qualification to apply for admission to the MBA Program is a Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3 years of education) in any discipline which is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, or any degree equivalent to the Bachelor's Degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the Secondary / Higher Secondary / Pre-degree Examinations (or equivalent) conducted by a Board / University.
Those appearing for the final year of the Bachelor's degree examinations may also apply subject to completing their examinations or viva-voce, if any, before June 30. Such candidates will however have to fulfil the above eligibility requirements in respect of minimum academic qualifications for admission and furnish evidence to that effect latest by October 31. At the time of interview and/or admissions, they will be required to produce a letter from their College Principal / Head of Institution stating the exam dates.
Candidates with appropriate industry experience will be given preference for admissions. Their work experience will be given due weightage in terms of the organization, position held and duration.
Selected candidates will be called to attend Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. Multiple Group Discussion & Personal Interview lists will be released in phases, both before and after the Application Deadline. The intimation for interview & group discussion is done through registered post and e-mail. In the case of some programs, Group Discussion may not be conducted, in favor of a rigorous interview process.
The selection criteria for calling candidates for admissions is based on multiple factors as follows:
- Past academic performance
- Quality & content of the answers in the application form
- Work experience, if any , in terms of job content & organization
- Group Discussion & Interview performance (applicable for final admissions only)
- Extra curricular activities, other interests & accomplishments
- Competitive Test score (CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT)
A combination of all the above factors are used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be offered final admission. Test scores are NOT the only criteria for selection.
A high test score does not guarantee a call for Group Discussion/Interview. The selection criteria are based on multiple factors as mentioned above.