Asian Institute of Management and Technology is an institute located in Haryana which is affiliated to the Kurukshetra University. It specializes in various B Tech courses and also offers an MBA course for post-graduates. Around 60 seats are available for the MBA students.Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for a candidate for admission in the institute are as follows
- Must have passed with a minimum 50% (45% for reserved category) in the Bachelor’s or Post graduate Degree in any discipline in the following recognised universities or any equivalent examination.
- The candidate must have graduated from one of the following universities- (i) KU, Kurukshetra (ii) Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak (iii) Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology, Hissar (iv) CCS HAU, Hissar (v) DCR University of Science and Techology, Murthal or (vi) Ch. Devi Lal University, Sirsa Must have passed with a minimum of 50% (45% for reserved category) in the final examination conducted by Institute of Chartered Accountant of India/Institute of Costs and Works Accountants of India/Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICAI/ICWA/ICSI)
The sprawling campus has fully air-conditioned lecture hall with laboratories and computer centers. The campus has a 24-hour internet facility and a well stocked library. To improve the communication skills of the students a Digital Language Laboratory is also available to the students. There are a number of sports facilities available to the students like a football ground, cricket field and a basketball court. There are also plenty of provisions available for indoor sports and games.Hostel
Separate hostel facilitites are available to both boys and girls.Placements
The Institute has an extremely active training and placement cell and have a placement record that is steadily improving over the years. Leading companies like HP, HDFC Bank, HCL, Apollo International, Global Ashiana Pvt. Ltd and ADMARK Pvt. Ltd. Placed around 40 students out of 60 in the year 2011.Scholarships
There is a provision for scholarship for all the deserving candidates who perform well by the Institute. The OM Educational Scholarships have already been granted to a number of students based on their performance in various fields.Student Life
The student body has formed a number of clubs based on their interests, the most active ones revolving around sports and cultural activities. The college organises in a number of intra-university tournaments and events like Blood Donation camps, aerobics and yoga camps, open sports competitions, NCC and NSS events.
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
To pursue MBA at AIMTYNR students must satisfy following eligibility criteria.
The minimum qualification to apply for admission to the MBA Program is a Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3 years of education) in any discipline which is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, or any degree equivalent to the Bachelor's Degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the Secondary / Higher Secondary / Pre-degree Examinations (or equivalent) conducted by a Board / University.
Those appearing for the final year of the Bachelor's degree examinations may also apply subject to completing their examinations or viva-voce, if any, before June 30. Such candidates will however have to fulfil the above eligibility requirements in respect of minimum academic qualifications for admission and furnish evidence to that effect latest by October 31. At the time of interview and/or admissions, they will be required to produce a letter from their College Principal / Head of Institution stating the exam dates.
Candidates with appropriate industry experience will be given preference for admissions. Their work experience will be given due weightage in terms of the organization, position held and duration.
Selected candidates will be called to attend Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. Multiple Group Discussion & Personal Interview lists will be released in phases, both before and after the Application Deadline. The intimation for interview & group discussion is done through registered post and e-mail. In the case of some programs, Group Discussion may not be conducted, in favor of a rigorous interview process.
The selection criteria for calling candidates for admissions is based on multiple factors as follows:
- Past academic performance
- Quality & content of the answers in the application form
- Work experience, if any , in terms of job content & organization
- Group Discussion & Interview performance (applicable for final admissions only)
- Extra curricular activities, other interests & accomplishments
- Competitive Test score (CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT)
A combination of all the above factors are used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be offered final admission. Test scores are NOT the only criteria for selection.
A high test score does not guarantee a call for Group Discussion/Interview. The selection criteria are based on multiple factors as mentioned above.