ABOUT US :
Matu Ram Institute of Engineering and Management, [MRIEM] Rohtak was established in 2008 under Jat Education Society. Objective of the college is to generate industry oriented competent manpower to meet the needs of globalization and cut throat competition.
- Vision of the Institute is “To create a hub where education and research in Engineering may explore new horizons”
- Mission of the Institute is “To provide and advance the knowledge and to educate students in science, technology, and other areas that will best serve the nation and the world in the 21st century”
- Institute is an ISO 9001:2008 certified Institution
- The institute is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi and is affiliated to the Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak
Jat Education Society, Rohtak is an educational society registered under societies regulation act XXI of 1860. The society was formed in 1914 under the name of Jat Anglo Sanskrit High school, Rohtak with the prime object to serve the cause of education and in the year 1927 it changed its name as Jat Heroes Memorial Anglo Sanskrit High School, Rohtak.
The Matu Ram Institute of Engineering and Management (MRIEM) has been established keeping in mind the aim of providing the youth a firm grounding in the fields of Engineering and Management. The Institute was set up by the Jat Education Society (Regd.), Rohtak which has been doing a remarkable service in the field of education for the last 95 years. The institute is affiliated to the Maharishi Dayanand University, Rohtak (MDU).
The name of the society was changed to Jat Education Society, Rohtak in 1977. The society is presently running ten prestigious institutions viz.
- All India Jat Heroes Memorial College
- Maharani Kishori Jat Kanya Mahavidyalaya
- Chhotu Ram Polytechnic
- Chhotu Ram College of Education
- Matu Ram Institute of Engineering & Management
- Matu Ram Institute of Management
- Chhotu Ram College of Law
- Chhotu Ram Memorial Public School
- Jat Senior Secondary School
- Jat High School
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
To pursue MBA at MRIM students must satisfy following eligibility criteria.
The minimum qualification to apply for admission to the MBA Program is a Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3 years of education) in any discipline which is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, or any degree equivalent to the Bachelor's Degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the Secondary / Higher Secondary / Pre-degree Examinations (or equivalent) conducted by a Board / University.
Those appearing for the final year of the Bachelor's degree examinations may also apply subject to completing their examinations or viva-voce, if any, before June 30. Such candidates will however have to fulfil the above eligibility requirements in respect of minimum academic qualifications for admission and furnish evidence to that effect latest by October 31. At the time of interview and/or admissions, they will be required to produce a letter from their College Principal / Head of Institution stating the exam dates.
Candidates with appropriate industry experience will be given preference for admissions. Their work experience will be given due weightage in terms of the organization, position held and duration.
Selected candidates will be called to attend Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. Multiple Group Discussion & Personal Interview lists will be released in phases, both before and after the Application Deadline. The intimation for interview & group discussion is done through registered post and e-mail. In the case of some programs, Group Discussion may not be conducted, in favor of a rigorous interview process.
The selection criteria for calling candidates for admissions is based on multiple factors as follows:
- Past academic performance
- Quality & content of the answers in the application form
- Work experience, if any , in terms of job content & organization
- Group Discussion & Interview performance (applicable for final admissions only)
- Extra curricular activities, other interests & accomplishments
- Competitive Test score (CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT)
A combination of all the above factors are used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be offered final admission. Test scores are NOT the only criteria for selection.
A high test score does not guarantee a call for Group Discussion/Interview. The selection criteria are based on multiple factors as mentioned above.