World College of Engineering and Management
World College of Engineering and Management is one of the best colleges located in Haryana. Approved by AICTE the college was started in the year 2007. The college is affiliated to Maharishi Dayanand University and has a mission of transforming itself into an institution of excellence. The college has taken it as a mission to develop a unique culture that instills responsibility and helps in the development of human resource. The college has been built on the principles of honesty, mutual respect, personal accountability.
How to Apply
The students who wish to appear for the MBA program of the Institute need to download the application form from the website of the college at the link http://wctmgurgaon.com/pdf/WCTM%20APPLICATION%20form.pdf. After downloading the form and filling in the undertaking, the candidates are then required to submit the form at the Institute along with all the relevant documents. The documents that are required to be submitted include:
- 10+2/Qualifying Exam Mark sheet
- Graduation degree
- Character Certificate from institute last attended
- Matriculation/High School Certificate
- 4 Passport size Colour photographs
- Migration Certificate (Original)
- 9 SC/St/BC/PH/ESM Certificate (if applicable)
- 1 Student’s Father Photograph
After the submission of the application form, the Institute shortlists students based on the marks obtained in the graduation plus the marks obtained in CAT/XAT/GMAT. After the evaluation of all these test result, the final merit list is released, and the student is called in to submit the fee for the final admission in the institute.
A candidate who wants to pursue an MBA course from WCTM must have a graduate degree from a recognised university. Also, he should have secured more than 50% in his graduation accompanied by a valid score of GMAT/CAT/XAT. Final Year students can also apply provided they have a valid score of examinations mentioned above.
- WCTM has been equipped with world class facilities. It has a spacious and very well maintained central library with more than 5000 books on management and subscription to around 35 journals.
- It provides hands-on experience to its students in its fully developed computer lab equipped with more than 350 systems.
- Canteen facilities are also present. These canteens serve delicious foods to the students in the cool and pleasant cafeteria.
- The college has also been equipped with facilities such as a gymnasium and medical centre. Apart from this the college provides transportation to most of the parts of Delhi and NCR.
The College has an on-campus hostel equipped with all the amenities. All the rooms are fully furnished, and mess facilities are excellent. 24-hour power and electricity backup are also present.
- The list of companies that recruited students from the 2012-14 batch were JK Technosoft, Jaypee Group, Wipro, IBM, Infosys, HDFC, IDBI, HCL and Genpact.
- To know more about the placement of WCTM MBA course, you can visit this link http://www.wctmgurgaon.com/placement-record.php.
The candidates who score more than 90% in their CAT/XAT/MAT are entitled to a fee waiver of 50%.
The College believed that the students overall development are not only focussed on academic areas but also in the co-curricular For this the college organises events such as:
- Football and Badminton Tournaments
- Cultural Fest and Competition
- Industrial Visits and Workshops
- Seminars on Entrepreneurship and Management
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
To pursue MBA at WCTM students must satisfy following eligibility criteria.
The minimum qualification to apply for admission to the MBA Program is a Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3 years of education) in any discipline which is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, or any degree equivalent to the Bachelor's Degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the Secondary / Higher Secondary / Pre-degree Examinations (or equivalent) conducted by a Board / University.
Those appearing for the final year of the Bachelor's degree examinations may also apply subject to completing their examinations or viva-voce, if any, before June 30. Such candidates will however have to fulfil the above eligibility requirements in respect of minimum academic qualifications for admission and furnish evidence to that effect latest by October 31. At the time of interview and/or admissions, they will be required to produce a letter from their College Principal / Head of Institution stating the exam dates.
Candidates with appropriate industry experience will be given preference for admissions. Their work experience will be given due weightage in terms of the organization, position held and duration.
Selected candidates will be called to attend Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. Multiple Group Discussion & Personal Interview lists will be released in phases, both before and after the Application Deadline. The intimation for interview & group discussion is done through registered post and e-mail. In the case of some programs, Group Discussion may not be conducted, in favor of a rigorous interview process.
The selection criteria for calling candidates for admissions is based on multiple factors as follows:
- Past academic performance
- Quality & content of the answers in the application form
- Work experience, if any , in terms of job content & organization
- Group Discussion & Interview performance (applicable for final admissions only)
- Extra curricular activities, other interests & accomplishments
- Competitive Test score (CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT)
A combination of all the above factors are used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be offered final admission. Test scores are NOT the only criteria for selection.
A high test score does not guarantee a call for Group Discussion/Interview. The selection criteria are based on multiple factors as mentioned above.