Ganpati Institute of Technology and Management (GITM) is located at Bilaspur in district Yamunanagar (Haryana).GITM is a unit of Ganapati Group of Institutions. The institute is recognised by AICTE, New Delhi and affiliated to Kurukshetra University. major facilities are library, lab, hostel, gym etc. Each year, hundreds of students join Ganpati Institute of Technology and Management as it helps them to shape their career as well as the future of their country. Following are the features, which make Our Institute distinct in the crowd.
The courses conducted in the college help the students to acquire high demand skills and make them hard core professional in this highly competitive era of technology and ths college is going to be your training ground.
education is not all about sitting in classrooms and listening to lectures. Its about getting out there and participating in the real world. The College teaches the students with real life examples and gives them hands-on experience to deal with complex professional situations.
Moreover, the students of GanpatiCollege are prepared for more than just a good job. Communication Skills and Managerial Skills are integral part of the course material. All this helps the students to become good professionals and good citizens.
To become a globally respected centre for professional education by creating new frontiers of knowledge, to develop a cadre of responsive and dependable professionals and technocrats committed to excellence and thereby fulfilling the needs of both Industry and community at large.
To become a globally respected and most preferred educational centre by creating new frontiers of knowledge, to develop a cadre of responsive professionals and technocrats committed to excellence and thereby fulfilling the needs of both Industry and community at large.A global education hub that is capable of providing vibrant, resilient and holistic education to prepare technocrats, business leaders and entrepreneurs with a futuristic stand for global competition
Why Choose Ganpati Institute of Technology and Management?
- Case Method is a powerful interactive learning tool that brings the complex realities of Professional world into class rooms.
- Ganpati’s commitment to being at the forefront of current and evolving practices of corporate, has led to education and research programs, that reflect the realities of the market place.
- The educational experience is augmented by a sophisticated and continuously evolving IT system that seamlessly integrates technology throughout the campus.
- The campus is drawn together by Ganpati’s commitment to a set of core values, including integrity, honesty, respect for others, personal accountability, and a dedication to excellence-qualities that play a key role in developing the teamwork and sound judgment that are central to our educational mission.
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
To pursue MBA at GANPATI students must satisfy following eligibility criteria.
The minimum qualification to apply for admission to the MBA Program is a Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3 years of education) in any discipline which is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, or any degree equivalent to the Bachelor's Degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the Secondary / Higher Secondary / Pre-degree Examinations (or equivalent) conducted by a Board / University.
Those appearing for the final year of the Bachelor's degree examinations may also apply subject to completing their examinations or viva-voce, if any, before June 30. Such candidates will however have to fulfil the above eligibility requirements in respect of minimum academic qualifications for admission and furnish evidence to that effect latest by October 31. At the time of interview and/or admissions, they will be required to produce a letter from their College Principal / Head of Institution stating the exam dates.
Candidates with appropriate industry experience will be given preference for admissions. Their work experience will be given due weightage in terms of the organization, position held and duration.
Selected candidates will be called to attend Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. Multiple Group Discussion & Personal Interview lists will be released in phases, both before and after the Application Deadline. The intimation for interview & group discussion is done through registered post and e-mail. In the case of some programs, Group Discussion may not be conducted, in favor of a rigorous interview process.
The selection criteria for calling candidates for admissions is based on multiple factors as follows:
- Past academic performance
- Quality & content of the answers in the application form
- Work experience, if any , in terms of job content & organization
- Group Discussion & Interview performance (applicable for final admissions only)
- Extra curricular activities, other interests & accomplishments
- Competitive Test score (CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT)
A combination of all the above factors are used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be offered final admission. Test scores are NOT the only criteria for selection.
A high test score does not guarantee a call for Group Discussion/Interview. The selection criteria are based on multiple factors as mentioned above.