Krishna University is a public state university located at Machilipatnam Krishna District of Andhra Pradesh. It was established in 2008. It gets its name from the life-giving Krishna River. The Krishna University holds the motto “spardhayaa vardhate vidya”, meaning that education flourishes through competition and scholarly wisdom. The university affiliates 165 colleges. The top affiliated colleges being-
- Krishna University Campus College
- A.G & S.G.S College [Autonomous]
- A.J. College of Education
The University itself is affiliated to UGC and is run by the state government. The university offers as many as 21 courses in arts, engineering, science and performing-arts.
The University maintains a well equipped state of art library.
Sports are regarded an important part of extracurricular activities and the culture of inter-batch, inter-branch and inter-college is very common. The university has hostels with modern facilities and Internet. The laboratories and computer labs are a rich source of learning through practical implementation.
Application and Admission Procedure
Krishna University situated in Machilipatnam offers a lot of UG/ PG and Ph.D level to eligible students. The students are selected on the basis of marks scored in Krishna University Common Entrance Test (KRUCET) conducted by the university.
The candidates need to fulfill the cutoff criteria to get the admissions in the different courses of the University.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Candidate needs to fill up the ONLINE application form from the official website.
- The payments have to be done online through net banking/credit/debit card.
- Science and Education courses fee for first counseling Rs.1000 for second counseling Rs. 1300 and for third counseling Rs.1500.
- Arts, commerce and other courses fee for the first counseling Rs.500 for second counseling Rs.800 and for third counseling Rs.1000.